New To iHerb?

KAL, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Unsweetened, 22 oz (624 g) (Discontinued Item)

£ 9.59
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great stuff.

Posted by thesavagesage on Oct 29, 2009

I used to take 2 tablespoons of this every day. It's great to be able to get such a deal at iherb. I put it in my salad dressing as a nutritional boost.

Nooch

Posted by Reviewer2228833 on Apr 17, 2011

I love this product. Nutritional yeast is a newly found food pleasure of mine. I sprinkle it on salads, or make sauces with it. You also cannot beat iHerb's prices! Container was not nearly as full as I thought it would be. There was also NO seal on the package. I expected it to be sealed with something, but NOTHING. Maybe this was a unique flawed contained that I as sent, not sure. Next time I'd feel better if my product WERE indeed sealed.

Hard to eat

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

It is a really good vitamin b product, but I have trouble eating it, it has a strong flavour...So i have 2 biig tubs taking up all my space in the cupboard lol... But I am sprinkling some on top of the kids food and they dont sem to mind so thats a good thing!! For me, Id rather take the Vitamine B complex tablets by natural factors, easy to take and no taste:)

Fantastic product at a fantastic price!

Posted by Reviewer1570530 on Apr 06, 2012

I definitely shopped around for nutritional yeast, and this was the best price I found. I use it in cooking and have found it has a nice flavour.

Quite satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2379795 on Jan 14, 2013

It has a rather good taste, maybe a bit more salty than expected. Also, I would like the container to have an indication of its being or not fully vegan (i.e. whether they use non-vegan glue). I will most probably buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »