GBP

Kashi, Heart to Heart, Instant Oatmeal, Apple Cinnamon, 8 Packets (1.5 oz (43 g) Each)

Posted by Reviewer1025972 on Oct 21, 2008

This cereal is really good and the texture is really inviting. I am looking forward to trying the other flavors.

Pretty healthy and tasty

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Oct 29, 2008

I purchased this item as a gift and they loved it. Kashi is in La Jolla, CA, close to where I live so I like to support companies taht are close to home. They have an excellent reputation on healthy goods, I just wish they would get rid of soy in some of their products because soy has been known (In studies)to be unhealthy unless it is fermented.

Sabor muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Oct 07, 2009

Sabe mucho a canela y menos amanzana pero es un muy buen desayuno o simplemente mezclar con quark y huevos y hacer tortitas.

Good Instant

Posted by Reviewer2147694 on Jan 15, 2011

I feel if I am going to go for instant oatmeal, in terms of balancing ease, flavor and nutrition, Kashi is the best.

good

Posted by 5490797230048715509 on Apr 20, 2014

Good

Excellent

Posted by 4833021828051806962 on Oct 28, 2014

Finally, an instant oatmeal my husband & I can agree on! It's not too sweet, but also not flavorless. It has a subtle taste and is very filling, I will be ordering plenty more.

Kashi ..

Posted by 5485586874899456538 on Jun 04, 2016

Will buy again nice oat

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Feb 22, 2010

very good oatmeal.. you can get cheaper at grocery store though

For kids

Posted by 5177603876437372888 on Mar 07, 2014

My son loves them, so no fight anymore to have him eating his porridge, but I find them too sweet, and strongly flavored