GBP

£3.01

£3.16

Savings of: £0.16 (5% off)

OK Body Soap - Stronger Cleansing power

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 26, 2011

It is a huge bar of soap so I cut in half after microwaving it for 10 sec. on medium. i tried honey and I prefer lavender, as honey is too sweet and overpowering... Lavender is much nicer and has a nice floral scent. This is not a cold process soap so it is not white in color but good enough as a body soap. I still needed body balm/oil after taking a shower with this soap, meaning it has a really strong cleansing property. If you are after a totally moisturinzing soap, I would opt for Cold process soap and not hot process soap like this one. (I prefer Out of Africa soap - totally cold processed!!) Ok for summer I think.

You go for it!

Posted by Does-it-do on Oct 28, 2013

That SMELL... Is just perfect balance between olive and lavender oils. It foams greatly, the smell leaves you with a EXTREMELY nice scent, doesnt irritate skin. And... Yes - that BIG piece of soap. Used it whole. Didnt cut it into smaller pieces. If you want to have NICE, pleasant scent, GOOD quality and PRICE, this is it... You go for it. Reordering soon...

Kiss My Face, Olive & Lavender Soap

Posted by 5432983971893667290 on Dec 29, 2015

My wife used this soap and love's it. The bars last longer then the store brands.

Kiss My Face

Posted by Reviewer2436617 on Oct 11, 2008

This soap is luxury! It doesnt leave your skin super dry after a shower but makes the skin feel "moisturized". The smell of lavendar fills the entire bathroom, which is lovely too. This is an item I keep coming back to. Bars are big & thick and the price at IHerb is better than anywhere else. Try this, you wont be disappointed.

So so soap

Posted by Reviewer1503139 on Feb 15, 2011

I bought this soap as it is a bit cheaper than my favorite, One With Nature. The bar is bigger, so it is harder to handle right out of the wrapper, and it doesn't work up much of a lather. Like the lavender scent, though.

Needs more lather

Posted by Reviewer1577416 on Jan 20, 2009

I love the soap in general, however, I like a little more lather than this product provides. It works exceptionally great for tanners since it's all natural it doesn't have an adverse affect on your tan. I also had to cut the bar in half as it was a bit big to work with, but that's not a negative since it does last twice as long as normal bar soaps.

lily

Posted by Reviewer3256022 on Apr 09, 2008

Works great,no dry skin all winter.Great price.

Smells good, huge bar.. but hardly lathers.

Posted by Reviewer3068975 on Jul 14, 2010

As little lather as this soap makes, you might as well use no soap at all. Other than that, it smells great and it's a huge bar.

Olive & Lavender Soap Review

Posted by Reviewer2375113 on Oct 07, 2009

Good lather, good price, but the smell is hard to take.

soggy

Posted by Reviewer3181710 on Jan 19, 2013

I liked the scent of this soap, but after few days it melted and became slimy and soggy.