Kiss My Face, Pure Olive Oil Soap, Fragrance Free, 8 oz (230 g)

£ 1.82
Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dries out skin!

Posted by Reviewer1923796 on Feb 04, 2013

I bought this after reading the reviews. However all it did was dry out my skin and my husband's skin. He developed red rashes on his neck, and as for me, my arms and elbow itched after using it. Normally I am not at all sensitive to products, however this organic soap really made my skin itch. Could be that this product is not suited for everyone.

Slimy soap that stings the eyes

Posted by 5672849314076699764 on May 16, 2012

This product is a disaster. It constantly melts, with green bits coming off it, so after a while the outside of the soap bar resembles green slime. Even worse: if your fingers have even only a trace of the soap on them and you touch anywhere near your eyes, the stinging that results is so intense that you can hardly open your eyes until you have wiped your eyes clean.

Nice, but too big! - **SEE UPDATE**

Posted by Reviewer1081030 From New York on Sep 08, 2008

I like how this soap feels and it lathers great, but I can barely fit it in my hands! Should be half the size and half the price - then I would stock up! **UPDATE** Had to throw this soap out, half used! Made a gross mess in the shower. Dissolves in long mucous like green strings. Yuck - would not recommend!!

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer2894965 From Finland on Sep 25, 2011

I didn´t like this at all. The smell was bad and this feeled drying my skin.

did not like.

Posted by 5157788462455140848 on Sep 14, 2012

I did not like this soap,gave it away.It has a weird smell to it,definitely not fragrance free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »