GBP

Gorgeous Flavour

Posted by 5360931339770386289 on Jul 02, 2014

Love this mix - tastes great, no 'chemical' flavour or fake taste, just good taste and texture. I cooked it with veal, made to recipe. Recipe makes plenty of delicious gravy too. I'm going to stock up on these.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer1438882 on Jan 24, 2012

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

Knorr Sauerbraten mix

Posted by 4818417386228688758 on May 30, 2013

Using this product for years - it is absolutely great

buying more

Posted by Reviewer1716424 on Dec 27, 2011

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2010763 on May 17, 2011

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Posted by Reviewer2168091 on Dec 12, 2011

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2741916 on Feb 21, 2012

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 06, 2015

Very-very tasty and easy to cook! I'll definately order it again.