GBP

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Nov 23, 2007

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

Subtle it is not

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Dec 19, 2010

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2631303 on Aug 21, 2010

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

This product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. When he stopped taking it, his cholesterol went back up. He wasted no time beginning to take it again.

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1826279 on Sep 20, 2008

Great tasting product, wonderfull with oates and fruit for breakfast. Looking forward to adding it with my juice for a change when I get my new juicing machine. Betty

Mixes well in smoothies

Posted by erichards on Aug 12, 2012

I had a hard time finding non-GMO lecithin until I came across the iHerb site. I haven't tried them all yet, however this one is more pleasant tasting than some, and doesn't seem to clump at all. And since it's an emulsifier, it makes smoothies even smoother, especially if you add any oils to them! I also like it in my granola cereal or mixed with fruit and yogurt.

WELL DONE

Posted by Reviewer1994923 on Aug 27, 2008

I am very happy with your service. We are in Australia & receive the orders very promptly... even better than when I order somethings from Aust!! Keep up the good work. Robyn Sully x

Linda McGraw

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Dec 22, 2007

Awesome product, great in oatmeal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »