GBP

£5.49

£7.76

Savings of: £2.28 (29% off)

HEAVY METAL CONTAMINATION

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Feb 19, 2014

its a well known fact magnesium oil products have heavy metal contamination's. Do not buy from any supplier just on their word. I called this company and they have no 3rd party test done on this oil. they do have in house testing however. but are unwilling to share the results with their customers. so we are to take it for face value their statements. this bottle is cheap. you might or might not be scrubbing mercury and/or lead etc. into your skin along with Magnesium with this product. there is no way of knowing, and Life Flo Health has no intentions of letting you know. Go for a brand that actually take YOU serious. or....... do what I did. call in and ask for a 3rd party report.

De-calcify those joints!!

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 26, 2012

This is one of only a few supplements I take where I get instant and I mean INSTANT relief and effect. I simply cannot run at all without getting shin-splints if I dont but this mag oil on my knees and shins before running. I also noticed when I first started taking this I could literally feel my veins in my kneeds twitching a little like it was decalcifying, same effect on my kidneys when put on my lower back. I simply cannot be without this product right now. This is a must if one suffers from knee problems or shin splints when running. I cannot emphasize this enough. Also great for post-workout since magnesium relaxes the muscles and joints. Open the top and add a little to your post workout steam bath.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2990993 on May 22, 2012

I purchased this product after reading the magnesium miracle and many reviews on the health benefits of magnesium (too many to list!). I was having issues with both hair lost and excessive perspiration. It helped with both of these issues. I use it as a deodorant and apply 5-6 sprays under the arms daily after my morning showers. I also applied it to my thinning hair areas on my head until the hair shedding stopped. It does sting for awhile when you first apply it. So for those individuals with a low pain tolerance it may not be suitable. Overall I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it in the future.

A must

Posted by 5375455280311740014 on Dec 26, 2012

This stuff is amazing, it reduces menstrual cramps and has helped with reducing reflux. Would never have believed that it would, but it has, highly recommend this and will be purchasing again.

Magnesium Oil

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I haven't been using this brand for very long - before I had a bottle of the Ancient Minerals magnesium - and so far it seems to work as well. I spray it into my ribs before bed and it helps me relax/breathe more. It's about a third of the price of the Ancient Minerals brand too. Very pleased with it.

Helps relieve restless leg and muscle spasms in legs.

Posted by Reviewer2106622 on Jul 24, 2012

I let a neighbor who is up there in age try this. She was about to give up driving because of muscle spasms in her legs. After a few days of this her spasm eased. After a few weeks, she is back to driving.

Helped TMJ disorder; effective deodorant

Posted by 5233426434033885396 on Nov 11, 2013

I purchased this product because I had read that magnesium is absorbed best through the skin. My daughter has TMJ dysfunction, her clenching keeps her from sleeping well, and she has suffered for at least 3 years with this. She has worn a custom bite splint to no avail. The very first night she applied the magnesium oil to that joint, she had the first restful sleep in that many years. And the first night without a headache as well. It has continued to prove successful for her since that first night, six weeks ago. My husband has used it on acute muscle cramps and was pleasantly surprised that relief was immediate. I use it as a deodorant, by far the most effective I had ever tried. Magnesium is required by every cell in the body. I am so glad that I did my own research to figure out what could help my daughter. Hope this can help others as well.

Excellent magnesium oil

Posted by Reviewer2543158 on Jun 18, 2013

This is quality magnesium oli with good price. No noticeable differences to other brands I have used. Improved sleep, faster recovery from exercise, plus all the benefits of correcting Mg deficiency (which are many, some subtle). Corrects deficiency much faster and without gastointestinal problems compared to oral supplementation. Highly recommended.

Good for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Aug 28, 2011

When I'm low on magesium this seems to help a lot with nighttime leg cramps. If you are hypothyroid or not getting enough of potassium or magnesium, this might help you out.

Excellent for tight muscles

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is brilliant. I massage it in my legs if they are tight after exercise and then take a shower and pain goes away fast. Not recommended to apply to freshly shaved legs as your legs will sting!