Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

£ 4.47

De-calcify those joints!!

Posted by Reviewer2918682 From California on Oct 26, 2012

This is one of only a few supplements I take where I get instant and I mean INSTANT relief and effect. I simply cannot run at all without getting shin-splints if I dont but this mag oil on my knees and shins before running. I also noticed when I first started taking this I could literally feel my veins in my kneeds twitching a little like it was decalcifying, same effect on my kidneys when put on my lower back. I simply cannot be without this product right now. This is a must if one suffers from knee problems or shin splints when running. I cannot emphasize this enough. Also great for post-workout since magnesium relaxes the muscles and joints. Open the top and add a little to your post workout steam bath.

A must

Posted by 5375455280311740014 on Dec 26, 2012

This stuff is amazing, it reduces menstrual cramps and has helped with reducing reflux. Would never have believed that it would, but it has, highly recommend this and will be purchasing again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2990993 on May 22, 2012

I purchased this product after reading the magnesium miracle and many reviews on the health benefits of magnesium (too many to list!). I was having issues with both hair lost and excessive perspiration. It helped with both of these issues. I use it as a deodorant and apply 5-6 sprays under the arms daily after my morning showers. I also applied it to my thinning hair areas on my head until the hair shedding stopped. It does sting for awhile when you first apply it. So for those individuals with a low pain tolerance it may not be suitable. Overall I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it in the future.

Magnesium Oil

Posted by Reviewer1623885 From Minnesota on Oct 03, 2012

I haven't been using this brand for very long - before I had a bottle of the Ancient Minerals magnesium - and so far it seems to work as well. I spray it into my ribs before bed and it helps me relax/breathe more. It's about a third of the price of the Ancient Minerals brand too. Very pleased with it.

Helps relieve restless leg and muscle spasms in legs.

Posted by Reviewer2106622 on Jul 24, 2012

I let a neighbor who is up there in age try this. She was about to give up driving because of muscle spasms in her legs. After a few days of this her spasm eased. After a few weeks, she is back to driving.