GBP

£69.39

£90.36

Savings of: £20.96 (23% off)

Buena, sana y natural

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

La utilizamos con yogurt, es un alimento muy bueno y nutritivo, con muchos beneficios para la salud. tiene un efecto silencioso en el cuerpo, no es algo que notas que te hace bien, solo sabes que t hace bien. Hemos comprado ya 2 bolsas, pero rinden demasiado ya que la dosis es muy pequeñita. Recomendado

Lepidium Peruvianum Powder

Posted by 4940671779929135889 on Dec 08, 2014

I became interested in the Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum) powder after taking Maca (Lepidium Meyenii)mainly in capsule form. Lepidium Meyennii is best for those interested in a libido effect. But as this is not the reason I initially started taking Maca I have switched to Lepidium Peruvanum. I believe that if I take this in reasonable quantities on a regular basis I shall start to see the visible results on me within a few months. But it won't happen over night. As I am more use to taking Maca in capsule form this is the first time that I've actually tasted Maca. At first I didn't like the taste either but since I started mixing it with a bit of yogurt I find it quite delicious. I wouldn't like eating a teaspoon of salt, chilies or coffee straight of the spoon either but mix it with something else and delicious. Lepidium Peruvianum and Lepidium Meyenii have different effects do some research online to find out which one is right for you.

"may cause birth defects"

Posted by 5436635851791759563 on Oct 14, 2014

it has a (very small actually) label on it that it may cause birth defects, but it's not written in the product description! peaple should pay attention to these stuff...

Great Suff

Posted by 4968982604864399880 on Oct 13, 2014

I use this in my smoothies and love it. Macca gives me loads of energy. I have tried it as a hot drink but can only have it in the morning as I cant sleep if I take it later in the day.

gooood~!

Posted by 5339272885812135812 on Oct 12, 2014

It came here korea without any tax or fee. It was wonderful~! It tasts like root of cabbage. My familly eat this 1teaspoon every morning and evening with water or milk. We feel fine.

Yessss

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 01, 2014

Yep exactly what I thought, probably better. Gives energy and a mood lift so far, mixes like chocolate powder in water, way better than Navitas. This is just my first day taking it, no libido boost noticed yet but it helped me to get out of the horrible feeling of yet another day of unrefreshed sleep and I did a lot of push ups.

I don't feel any effect

Posted by 4980594402089331853 on Sep 24, 2014

I will not buy it for it doesn't work at all.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Sep 15, 2014

This is good stuff. I mix it with my protein shakes, and sometimes even with coffee. Its a good energy balancing herb. Gives you a little boost on many levels.

Amazing Stuff

Posted by 4898246161324369509 on Aug 26, 2014

This is my second purchase of maca, as I've found it really does what is says it does. We've found this to increase both both of our libido (male and female), quick acting too. Is also really good for smoothing out hormonal imbalances that cause premenstrual symptoms like cramps and mood swings. Amazing stuff!

My 3rd time buying

Posted by 4694315153536040275 on Aug 17, 2014

So far so good and no complaint with this produce