GBP

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 10, 2012

Tastes good too! Was worried about leakage in international delivery but as usual, iHerb did a fantastic job in that!

Wonderful

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Mar 05, 2014

Great product, doesn't taste like honey, more on the side of butterscotch which is down right delicious. Not thick like honey either, definitely the consistency of imitation maple syrup.

went UNPACKED!!!

Posted by Reviewer1005585 on Jun 27, 2014

The bottle is OK, but it was almost fully open!!! Since this, and with a fact that there is no safety disc on the bottle's spout, about HALF A BOTTLE was poured into the package, so all the goods were very sticky, and some of the sweetener went even outside the pack, ...so I got a package itself in a VERY bad condition!

Skanus

Posted by KOQ048 on Aug 22, 2012

Skonis toks intensyvus. Pirmenybę teikiu Now Foods agavos sirupams. Bet neblogas ir šitas. Buvo smalsu išbandyti skonį.

Great product!

Posted by nicolecla on Aug 30, 2013

I recieved it today, and I've already used it in both tea and in making raw chocolate. Tastes great! I was really looking for a natural sweetener with a low GI. I don't like stevia at all (feels like the sweetness gets "stuck" in your mouth). I was really happy that this didn't have a strange taste or anything. It's just sweet, and tastes really good. Perfect for tea and raw chocolate! I will use it in tea/coffee, making raw chocolate and raw cakes and pretty much anywhere I would use sugar before I quit sugar. Love it, and I certainly will repurchase!

Great natural sweetener!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2012

I use this for my smoothies and juices and it tastes great. My kids like it also. The smoothie shop I go to recommended it.

Natural sweetener

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

It's not thick like honey, more of a maple syrup consistency. I used it in making my granola. Also used it in making juices, if I need to sweeten it up a little.

good

Posted by 5713829914829814139 on Jun 05, 2014

good

Sugar remplacement.

Posted by 5343122824221461513 on Dec 08, 2012

I add it to pancakes, tea, cereals or anything else!

Good, Sweetener