GBP

£8.06

£8.79

Savings of: £0.73 (8% off)

• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Apr 04, 2016

Am glad to have another way to use medicinal mushrooms in my diet. We add this to coffee.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 01, 2016

I really love this product. It does really help me with my energy level. I often take it before I go to work and it helps me get through it without feeling so tired! It gives me a little pep. I usually add a little stevia to mine and it tastes pretty good. If you want a more chocolaty taste add a little cocoa to it. The price on iherb is the best!

Little bitter but it's healthy

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

I mix this powder in coffee to make moca so I don't have to use sugars.

Rich and Chocolatey

Posted by 5335039166377457533 on Oct 11, 2015

I love this product and am shocked that more stores don't carry it. I first tried it as a sample and couldn't believe the rich chocolate taste. If you are looking for an alternative to coffee or just miss having Hot Cocoa this will fill that void. I just add Stevia to sweeten it. I have also used it in my Paleo Chocolate Mug cakes and it tastes great! IHerb offers it at the best price I've seen.

it's ok

Posted by 4957251900700433903 on Aug 09, 2015

The taste is ok, but not wow. It doesn't have much chocolate flavor.

Finally a decadent drink i can enjoy without hurting my body

Posted by Reviewer2017598 on Jul 08, 2015

This is lovely stuff. I don't add anything (tastes great) and it helps with the afternoon slump without kicking my adrenals! Especially nice in winter.

GENIAL

Posted by 5070263246990663366 on Jun 19, 2015

Leí acerca de sus propiedades y me enamoró. Realmente genial y con un sabor único.

yum yum

Posted by 5610253233373932141 on Apr 22, 2015

yummmyyumm

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2162778 on Apr 03, 2015

I am so happy I took a chance on this! I use it in myour coffee. I've found that I just need stevia to sweeten because it gives so much chocolate flavor! I have lost that little bit of extra weight as a result of cutting out that sugar. Fills a sweet tooth. I WILL definitely be buying it add long as it's offered. Oh, and by the way, it is good for you, too :).

Instant Organic Dark Cocoa Beverage

Posted by SunnyRose on Mar 27, 2015

I don't think it tastes so good without sweetening. It doesn't have very much chocolate flavor, but I think it tastes good with honey and vanilla.