Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Hearts, Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 8 oz (227 g)

£ 4.48

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 From Georgia on Nov 09, 2011

This is one product that I absolutely love, fills you up and gives you good energy. What I cant understand is why hemp isnt legal to grow in the USA (of course it used to be). It can be used to make thousands of items from paper, fabric & rope to oil, plastics & building materials etc.. With the economy in shambles and our wonderful president saying for 3 years he is going to create jobs this would be the perfect industry that would benefit everyone from farmers to producers and the economy as well. The problem is the govt is in bed with all the companies that want to keep it illegal! Medical cannabis is another thing that needs to be more accepted because it really does help in alot of situations where people are taking handfuls of toxic drugs that will end up killing them.

THE BEST

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia From Canada on Feb 15, 2014

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

good

Posted by Reviewer2081292 From Texas on Jan 01, 2009

this is the first hemp seed I have tried and I liked them. They taste a bit like toasted pumpkin seeds. I add them to yogurt.

Delicious and nutricious

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 01, 2012

I bought these as an ingredient for my smoothies, for the essential fatty acids and complete proteins, and they were barely noticeable in the smoothies. But then I started eating them alone and no longer put them in the blender, because I really love their nutty taste and their slightly crunchy consistency! Manitoba Harvest shelled hemp seeds taste fresh and the resealable bag is handy. They would be perfect if they were certified organic. Instead, they are described as "grown without pesticides" and "processed in a USDA organic certified facility".

Lovely