GBP

£4.51

£4.52

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

Good cleaning

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

I like the cleaning power of these method dishwasher tabs but they aren't rated as well as other dishwasher tabs by EWG. The smell is good, and not overpowering and they clean great but I wish they were better for us! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Best product on the market!

Posted by 5326943429062627849 on Sep 12, 2013

These are just the best product I have ever used in the dishwasher as they clean and leave the washer smelling great.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2541814 on Aug 24, 2011

This has been the only dishwasher detergent we have used for several years now. Its wonderful. Cleans great, no residue, and nontoxic. The tablet form is so convienient also. Love it!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3247573 on May 24, 2012

works just as well as finish but without the chemicals. leaves the dishwasher smelling great. dishes are nice and shiny too

great product

Posted by 5146301813578921688 on Jun 06, 2012

love this! works as well as the leading dishwasher detergents from the supermarket. If not even better.

Gets dishes squeaky clean!

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 07, 2012

Will definitely be reordering.

Nice and effective

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Nov 26, 2012

Nice smell (in the package, not from the dishes), fits my dishwasher nicely and does the job. Cute packaging too.

Cleanest dishes AND dishwasher ever.

Posted by 5366633602911156975 on Dec 17, 2012

Love these. My dishes sparkle and my dishwasher no longer smells.!!! Most washes you only need half a tablet! Really great stuff.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2691639 on Dec 29, 2012

Easy to use, no mess, great results, no cloudyness

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Feb 12, 2013

I love these "tablets". They look just like big vitamins. They completely dissolve, and I have clean dishes with no spots or film.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »