GBP

£3.58

£3.98

Savings of: £0.40 (10% off)

Love this smell and can clean very well

Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Dec 03, 2016

Love this smell and can clean very well

so so

Posted by Reviewer2557853 on Oct 13, 2011

the smell is very nice.

Great

Posted by 4854948575664983907 on May 21, 2016

Wonderful product. Cleaned my dishes to perfection and also seemed gentler on the hands. No fuss product with great results.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1305426 on Jun 01, 2011

I like the lather and how clean it gets my dished. I do not like the fragrance, since it smells like bug spray to me. My husband thinks it smells OK. I will get a different scent next time. I do like the product, and will order again.

Clean Dishes!

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Sep 09, 2011

This dish soap cleans the dishes really well. I had the counter spray in the same honeysuckle fragrance, and I had to give it to my mom because the smell bothered me (a bit too strong), but I find the smell to be more mellow in the dish liquid. I find this to be a very effective cleaner, and it leaves a fresh lingering smell in the kitchen when the dishes are done.

Good

Posted by 5686731763547430993 on Dec 09, 2015

The smell is wonderful! It's quite strong and the whole kitchen smells of it when I do the dishes but it's very pleasant not chemical smell. Cleans and rinses well. The only downside for me is that it has SLS in it.

Scented and effective

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on Jun 30, 2011

Smells lovely, but also a bit strong. Would be just as nice with less perfume. A little goes a long way.

very good

Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Jun 03, 2016

淡味,有泡和乾淨

A bit rough

Posted by 4932988996140208095 on May 02, 2014

I like the scent and the frothy bubbles, and I thought it was cleaning ok, but now I realise it's a bit abrasive and has damaged some plastic containers.

Good for the hand

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

Superb for the hand and does not dry up the skin. a trick to save is to use normal dish soap and after washing, wash the hands with this.