New To iHerb?

Natrol, Probiotic Acidophilus BioBeads, 30 Beads

£ 6.02

no more lactose intolerant

Posted by Reviewer2558742 on Sep 18, 2006

I was so lactose intolerant, I'd vomit with diarrhea if I ate a milk product (sorry if that was too graphic). So I monkeyed around with carrying those little white pills (lactase enzyme) in my pockets for years. ThenI tried Biobeads. One tiny pill per day, & I can eat anything I want. And I mean ANY quantity of milk, cheese, ice cream, whatever, with no ill effects. Best move I ever made with a supplement except maybe elderberry lozenges to fight off colds.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3048065 on Mar 17, 2008

i know that this worked, i was able to have regular bowel movements now

Natrol BioBeads

Posted by Reviewer2411006 on Apr 18, 2008

I really love this product. I use it for 4 months and I really feel a difference. The beads are really small so easy to swallow.

As always, the best

Posted by Reviewer2751021 on Feb 02, 2009

I have been using this specific Probiotic for months now. I have not had a single cold. That might not sound amazing but I am on immunosuppresent drug therapy for an inflammatory condition. My gut is in much better shape. I not only buy these for myself now, I buy them for my best friend, her young son, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law! Nothing but the best for those I love!

Natrol BioBeads

Posted by Reviewer1546929 on Feb 12, 2009

This is an effective probiotic that I would order again. It is good in that it has enteric coating and doesn't get destroyed in the acid environment of the stomach