GBP

£19.20

£31.48

Savings of: £12.28 (39% off)

BioTech, Shen Min for Men

Posted by Reviewer1309789 on Oct 16, 2007

My husband has been using this product for about 6 months. His hair was getting very thin, but since he started taking Shen Min the thinning has stopped!! He is really pleased with the results.

It's good for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I can tell my hair grows much better with this supplement...faster. I will continue to use it.

Shen Min Works

Posted by Reviewer1239388 on Mar 24, 2007

I have been using Shen Min for over a year and have noticed a lot less hair in the drain and on my pillow. Keep in mind that you have to use it for a few months before any results.

Works for Psoriasis Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Dec 09, 2008

My husband was losing hair due to psoriasis and it pretty much filled back in after taking this supplement.

dont bother

Posted by Reviewer1434851 on Feb 22, 2009

This is a good product, though I didnt see much of an effort. The trouble with it is that you can buy all the major ingredients much cheaper elsewhere on iherbs. So dont waste your money buying this.

Solid, but pricey

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on May 24, 2015

I've been using Shen Min's Advanced Men's Formula for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails (I have nail fungus (24+ years) that has cleared up in 7 of 10 toes via spit (it's full of antibodies and helps evoke a humoral response) and contributions from these products), however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss at the suggested dosage (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product (the others lacked Fo Ti). Qualms: It's pricey when compared to other products (almost double if you buy the key ingredients He Shou Wu (Fo Ti) and Biotin), but a very solid formulation. If they ever lower the price, I'll be back.

1st purchase of this from iHerb

Posted by 4705452469588819449 on Oct 20, 2015

Fast delivery of product. Received package in good order in under 5 working days. First time user of this supplement. Hope it works. Will definitely make future purchases with this site. Keep it up iHerb ! - Singapore

Still not entirely convinced

Posted by Reviewer2827171 on Oct 26, 2008

Been taking it for six months or so now, haven't noticed a huge difference, although I'm not really losing hair either, so perhaps it's working!

Love Shenmin!

Posted by Reviewer1214096 on Nov 06, 2008

This formula is AMAZING...I'm a woman, but I tried this formula instead of the advanced for women and it reduced the hair I lose on my head per day to about 5 strands--no kidding. But even more...it seriously reduces the hair growth on my legs!

really good

Posted by Reviewer1602451 on Sep 16, 2009

i really like that item thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »