GBP

£11.37

£18.65

Savings of: £7.28 (39% off)

it works!

Posted by essentialist on Apr 10, 2014

my lehgs are stronger and slim after one month

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Mar 27, 2014

good

Male your body fat and face fat getting lesser

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Through reading lots of literature of it, I decided to give it a try. at first week of trying, it seems not working and after the 2nd weeks, I begin to realize I body fat and face has become less chubby. Do note I take my meals as per normal and still able to achieve such effect, it means it really working well quietly in your body through its own mechanism mode.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Excellent results

Posted by 4651665800802724780 on Feb 03, 2014

It does what promised

Hope it works

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

It's my first time to try CLA and I heard that this really works well for decreasing fat rate!

Promising

Posted by 5135314561614264403 on Jan 04, 2014

This is my first test with CLA and for a well rated product it seems promising. No bad taste or after taste or upset stomach. I will definitely continue the 3 month course.

Did not work for me :(

Posted by AnnieAppleseed on Jan 04, 2014

Unfortunately this did not work for me at all. Did not lose any extra pounds nor inches,that I wouldn't ave lost with exercise or diet alone. In my humble opinion, unfortunately NOT worth the money. But hey,it may work for YOU!? Have a beautiful, safe & healthy day!

It didn't really do anything for me

Posted by 4661146689436245370 on Dec 09, 2013

Nothing good and nothing bad. So 3 stars

bought for my friend

Posted by BeautyLovers on Dec 04, 2013

i bought 3 for my friends . they said cutting the hunger and can see their waist smaller .

Didn't do anything

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I finished the whole bottle, but sadly, I didn't notice any results from it. I worked out about 4 times a week, ate healthy, but outside of the usual minor results I got from the work out and eating habits, there was no difference. I was hoping it wasn't just hype, but alas, it seems like it was exactly that. No boost whatsoever.