GBP

£29.58

£42.25

Savings of: £12.67 (30% off)

RxOmega-3 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2346901 on Nov 27, 2007

The product has a distinct odor in the bottle, not fishy, but noticeable. Does not bother me, but others don't like it.

Way too big

Posted by Reviewer3250552 on Dec 27, 2011

I'm sure they are fine but I have someone on standby to give me the Heimlich maneuver when I take one

A D Lawrance

Posted by Reviewer1217437 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used these for three years now and find them good quality and value.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Mar 01, 2011

I used to take Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Purified Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Lemon Flavored Soft Gels, which costs $35.66 each. The lemon flavore was nice, but I decided to try another one. Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 Softgels containes more softgels and cheaper. The flavor is acceptable. No problem for me. I think I will continue to have this.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jul 22, 2011

This is a decent formulation of fish oil that supplies goodly amounts of EPA and DHA. The product would be better if the manufacturer switched to a non-gelatin capsule.

Great oil, shame about the gel caps

Posted by Reviewer3099908 on Jul 26, 2009

I suffer from migraine associated vertigo and these gel caps triggered it all off. Apparently they are manufactured with MSG. Whatever it is, I emptied out the oil minus the gel cap and it was fine. It's a very good ratio of DHA:EPA.

Review of RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1191770 on Mar 04, 2009

Impossible for me to review. I have to take Consumer Labs at their word that the product is what it says it is and does what it says it does. I have little confidence in testimonials, covering a short time span. Better would be a double-blind study with several thousand subjects, verifying improvement in serum lipids compared with a placebo group at least three-month intervals, until stable.

Cannot see the effect

Posted by Reviewer1208339 on Dec 28, 2011

Have tried contionusly for 8 days, can't see the effect yet.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1991444 on Jan 24, 2012

my friend recommended these. i'm still waiting for the effect.

good

Posted by Reviewer2562187 on Jan 24, 2012

nice choice!!