GBP

£12.56

£17.94

Savings of: £5.38 (30% off)

• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Works very well

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on May 21, 2015

Excellent for stress reduction

iHerb Provides Pharma Gaba

Posted by 5459893221796024549 on Dec 23, 2014

These capsules manage my emotional climate beautifully. I have metastatic breast cancer and the fear can sometimes be debilitating, but with my Parma Gaba, I can live peacefully and manage my fear and dread. It might not work for everyone, but it sure works for me. It is not a drug that makes me feel out of control or 'drugged' it is very gentle. I just suddenly realize that I don't have the anxiety. What a relief! And iHerb is really wonderful about getting my order to me in rapid order. I am very pleased. Thank you iHerb folks.

Helps to relax before sleep

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Jul 21, 2014

I've been using this product since January 2014. It's great!

Fanastic product

Posted by 5055494827782996165 on Apr 23, 2014

I was going through a very stressful time and found my mind racing a hundred miles per hour. I wasn't falling asleep easily nor staying asleep through the night. I had poor focus and concentration at work and was finding every day tasks to be all too much. I started taking Pharma GABA and it starting working within minutes of taking it. I had the best night sleep in months and fell asleep instantly. It quietened my racing mind at night and during the day which helped me to focus on the tasks at hand. Best thing about Pharma GABA is it works straight away with no side effects!

Stress Relax for nice sleeping

Posted by 5525424769790254695 on Feb 18, 2014

good stuff

Can tell a HUGE difference in my mood.

Posted by 4618064828832792336 on Dec 24, 2013

Don't know what I did without this product. Can tell it works, my mood is up when taking it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Oct 30, 2013

other gaba does not cross the blood brain barrie. this one does as it is formulated differently. It keeps me from getting too overwhelmed but i do not feel like i am drugged. only take 1 b4 bed and 1 at about noon as i work from 2-11pm. started taking 2 at night left me groggy in am---I think it may depend on body weight--I am 116lbs so a bigger body may need more. Really keeps you not uptight if you have alot to do.

pharma gaba

Posted by 5524457396023797681 on Jul 20, 2012

Great product surprising difference in my lifestyle after just a few days of use. Sleep is easier I feel more aware and focused. Great stuff

one at bedtime helps me sleep

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jun 05, 2012

I started taking one of these at bedtime and found it helped me to fall asleep. These seem to be more potent than regular GABA, so a lower dose can be used.

Stress Relax, Pharma GABA 100mg Natural Factors