GBP

£13.69

£19.52

Savings of: £5.82 (30% off)

good

Posted by 4702991298209736940 on Mar 15, 2016

good

lemon serum. night and day lightening

Posted by 4936207770892451961 on Jan 28, 2016

it's beautiful. I believe it will work. it also has a nice smell

it flakes off

Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Aug 18, 2015

I do not like this product. I haven't used it enough time to judge whether it whitens/brightens skin. I simply cannot use it as a serum as it is advertised. It flakes off terribly when any cream is applied over it. However, it doesn't moisturize my skin enough to let me go without a cream.

Quite good - but I think it makes my skin sensitive

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 17, 2014

I liked it - but you have to be careful not to use it too much (follow instructions carefully) because if you use too much it can make your skin too sensitive.

A bit pricey for such slight results.

Posted by 5411358090997423580 on Jun 11, 2014

I've been using this for my dark underarms for about a month now. So far, there's been a slight lightening, so I want to keep using it to see if it'll improve more, but it's quite expensive, and the small amount you're given per bottle goes by really fast. Tends to dry out my skin a bit, so after it dries, I use a layer of lotion on top of it.

Good

Posted by 5666494790873572466 on Apr 09, 2014

Texture is good, sometimes just use this alone without moisturizer will do. Although the smell is good, but not sure if artificial favor is added.

Works well, but not quite the holy grail moisturizer for me.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I love the smell and feel of this serum. I do feel it brightens my complexion and helps fade old acne marks a little. However, it doesn't provide much moisture, so I have to use additional product to moisturize my skin. Considering the price of this product, I was hoping it would hold up as a moisturizer as well. Maybe in the summertime, but not in the dry winter months. I'm not quite sure it's worth the price.

Love it

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Sep 13, 2012

The brown spots didn't go but I love the texture and I love the smell. will purchase again.

Worth to try

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012

My skin looks fabulous since i'm using this serum. The skin tone become more even, dark spots look lighter. I use this serum only for the night routine and it is a joy to look in my skin every morning. Product has very nice citrus scent. It is almost gelly texture. It applies and absorbs in to the skin very easy.

Nice smell and smooth. But can't see any effect

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

I like the citrus smell and smooth texture. After using 1 bottle, I can't really say I see brightening effect. Probably look for something better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »