GBP

£3.10

£3.66

Savings of: £0.55 (15% off)

No es para mi... Además contienen azúcares añadidos.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 15, 2016

Lo compré para probar las típicas "gachas" y tener otra opción más para el desayuno. No es para mi, no puedo con la textura viscosa, me supera... Además entre sus ingredientes encontramos azúcares añadidos, no refinados pero azúcar al fin y al cabo. Terminé triturando todas las bolsas y haciendo un bizcocho para toda la familia. Aquí no se tira nada! xD Debo decir a su favor que de sabor estaban todas las variedades muy ricas!!!

Great

Posted by 5516994546488510334 on Jun 09, 2015

The variety pack is a great way to taste all the oatmeals that Nature's Path has to offer. I love them all.

Desayuno con energia

Posted by AliMor on May 31, 2015

En la caja viene una variedad maja , me han gustado todos! Es un desayuno muy completo ,llena bastante .

pretty good

Posted by 5136218860402379856 on May 06, 2015

and tasty

kids like it a lot

Posted by 5107615662225050068 on Mar 16, 2015

the small packet gives them a lot of fun

Excellent flavours

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Jan 19, 2015

I enjoyed this variety pack a lot, all of them are now my favorites.

good selection of flavors

Posted by 5125596357421233704 on Nov 11, 2014

but compared to other brands this one has more calories per serving and the texture is not to my taste, still good choice for a meal on the go

I will never go hungry in the morning anymore!

Posted by 5020657844613429975 on Oct 19, 2014

I have been eating Nature's Path Organic Hot Oatmeal for 6 months now, I never get tired of it because all the 4 flavors are really good. I can only find this at the organic section of the grocery stores here in Singapore, and not all of them carry this brand. I am so glad iherb carries this and it is about 30% cheaper than what I am paying here, time to stock up!

not too sweet, just good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Oct 06, 2014

I just don't like the flax flavoured one. So the variety pack loses a star for having that one in it. This oatmeal is really convenient, you just pour hot water over it and leave it sit covered for a few minutes. I use one pack at a time and sometimes bulk it up with a little extra plain oats and some seeds. Great for mornings when you don't have time to cook breakfast and eat it at home.

Good for breakfast!

Posted by Hurrahei on Sep 14, 2014

Very happy whit this product. Will bye again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »