GBP

£3.10

£3.65

Savings of: £0.55 (15% off)

Low Sugar, High Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Mar 31, 2016

Very tasty and something good for a change. Pre-measured packets make sure you don't over measure. Add banana or fruit and you have a great start to the day. And it isn't just for winter or for breakfast. Good nutrition is always a good idea.

Tasty!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Feb 06, 2015

I usually add honey/cinnamon/goji berries to give it more of a kick

Great Product

Posted by 5178034329878009525 on Feb 28, 2014

I tried many flavors of Oatmeal, I love this one. Its not sweet but not plain as well, I found it to be delicious. The portion larger than the standard pack.

Wonderful!

Posted by 4902481157460177797 on Feb 26, 2014

Only hotoatmeal my 3 year old is willing to eat. Not too sweet and very healthy...

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2013

Most oatmeals have half the amount in a bag, except this one. This tastes very good too.

Great oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer1265945 on Oct 29, 2013

It tastes great. Very simple, and just a hint of sweetness that makes it enjoyable alone (or in soy and banana smoothies!).

Oatmeal par excellence

Posted by 5238885081427947742 on Jan 27, 2013

I eat oatmeal every morning, and this is by far my favorite kind. It has a subtly sweet taste that's so delicious but so hard to recreate from scratch. With frozen or dried blueberries it's good enough to be a dessert. I live in Japan, and so I have to order this stuff online whenever I want it, but it's worth the trouble. It's just so good.