GBP

great probiotic for my toddler

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

My 2 year old child was plagued consistently by runny nose which invariably develops into sore throat because the mucus drips back into his throat causing inflammation. I know a blocked nose also affects hearing somewhat. A regular dose of anti-biotic soon became ineffective & I was alarmed at the frequency he had to see the doctor. While searching through the net, I found this probiotic which contains BLIS K12, the first probiotic specifically developed to support ear, nose and throat. I started him on this & a regular dose of Vitamin D and slowly we begin to see his symptoms improving. We still see the doctor occasionally to get some medication when his condition seems rather persistent but his overall health & immunity has gradually improved! I am happy with K12. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Havent seen another ear infection since!

Posted by Reviewer1513845 on Mar 22, 2011

My son was looking at a second set of tubes if he got another ear infection. Desperate, I picked these up at our local health store and started him on them the last day of his antibiotics. He has not had an ear infection since, and it has been over a year! My daughter has responded well to them also. We make sure we have a good supply of them on hand, and i give them to them if they start to show any signs, and within a day or two we are back to normal. iherbs price is great!

Posted by 4818923553572787846 on Apr 08, 2014

Since we ordered this product my kids (4 and 8 years old) are healthy... One day temperature or cauhg, i gave them double dose and second day they are like new... :) We combine that with Echinacea Childlife

Very tasty, kid enjoys

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 13, 2012

Animals are tasty, great cherry flavor, kid really enjoys them. We're only taking them for half a month now, and I hope we won't have "ears' cold" problems this winter, while continue using.

1st time buy

Posted by Reviewer2697314 on May 06, 2015

I bought for my son as he has rhinitis. If really helps definitely will continue use this for his general health benefits.

dont really know

Posted by 5603778807591643293 on Mar 08, 2014

the kids liked the taste.. not sure if it helps or not.. like other probiotics.. think will buy again

No improvement

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

I was advised to take this to help with my tinnitus, but noticed no improvement.

animal parade inner ear- sour taste

Posted by 4833516177853163101 on Aug 21, 2016

I bought this supplement for my 2 year old girl because she often gets ear infections and I thought this might help. I gave her 1 tablet to try but she spit it back out because the taste was way too sour, so I tried one tablet myself and thougt the same-it's unfortunately too sour. :(