GBP

£6.53

£10.36

Savings of: £3.84 (37% off)

Boswellia

Posted by 5196180717555919855 on Apr 07, 2016

I can't say how this product is working in my body... it's a trust factor..

Boswellia is miracle

Posted by energyguy on Feb 25, 2016

I bought this for my mum who has aching back problem. Later I read that boswellia can help in prostrate cancer, preventing stroke and deal with inflammation. I decide to try and the first thing I notice is my brain fog disappear. I become alert. My mum also notice that she can't sleep if she took it after dinner. After taking for a week, my mum back pain has greatly reduced and her dementia seems to have improved. For me, I feel less body aching and think faster.

Ms.

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Dec 25, 2015

This product helps my knees from aching when going down stairs.

Buen producto.

Posted by 5556619121159761405 on Sep 14, 2014

Excelente relación precio-calidad.

like it

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

at last an Easy to take boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on May 25, 2013

I have used 3 different brands of boswellia all have been effective, I take a high dosage. However these are by far the easiest to swallow, great pill design, inflammation often also effects the the ability to swallow and these have spared me from the wretched choking and spasms that some others have triggered.If the low dose is not helping you might want to increase to find your effective level.I take this in combination with Source naturals Inflama-rest four tabs of each am and pm with an additional dose of 2 more boswellia mid-day (or 4 more if I'm having a bad flare up). This many pills irritates my stomach if taken all at once so I divide them and take them about 20 mins apart and then No prob. One day without these and I lose some mobility. Gave me some life back!

Nature's Way Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Nov 03, 2012

I was using only Hylauronic Acid, but now I've combined the HA with Boswellia. There is a noticeable difference in pain relief on my total knee replacements since taking the two together. HA was good, but adding the Boswelila has made it better.

Boswellia

Posted by marvcole on Jul 07, 2012

It helps me with my pain when walking. I take it with the omega 3 in the mornings. It works well for inflamation and lessen the pain from my RA.

No difference

Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 19, 2012

A massage therapist I know swears by Boswellia, so I tried this for arthritis. I'm not seeing any difference in pain and inflammation after three weeks. I'll try another brand.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Mar 07, 2012

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.