GBP

£5.65

£8.98

Savings of: £3.32 (37% off)

Kelp

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I took half the bottle and threw the rest out - swallowing the pill was a total waste of time for me - I noticed nothing and figured it was pointless to keep taking it. It did not work for me, Lugols is much better for energy and getting rid of all extra growths in and out of the body.

Ok

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Apr 22, 2016

This is my 3rd bottle. I have hypothyroidism, I am taking medication and taking Kelp as a supplement. My hormone results with medication + kelp look better this is why I have reordered it. I have tried to give up un medicine graduly and take just help but it did not work for me, my TSH has tripled,so I went back to taking both.

Not sure I can recommend

Posted by 5571146374584107947 on Apr 09, 2016

I use another product with 240 mcg of Iodine (Natures Own) and it works well. I bought this product (Natures Way) because it has a higher dose and thought it might be even better. But 3 days after using this my thyroid started acting up again. I went back to Natures Own and the next day I was much better and know I will improve. I am suspicious now as to just how much iodine is actually in Natures Way Kelp? Drew

100%

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Apr 08, 2016

100%

No more breast pain

Posted by 5196051636816362699 on Feb 05, 2016

Finally after more than 10 years of suffering from excruciating painful breasts from fibro cystic breast disease I am pain free. I am so happy I tried these. I take 1 a day and within a month the pain was gone. I now have a new lease on life, thank you.

No mercury

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Dec 12, 2015

Great source of iodine and trace minerals

no complaints

Posted by 4644843815463648582 on Sep 25, 2015

seems like its good to me.

review

Posted by 4969073312682710271 on May 11, 2015

good service and promt responce. thanks

Really good product!

Posted by 4689622563598801654 on Apr 23, 2015

This product has made a big difference in my energy levels. I feel more alive and the brain fog I seemed to have has disappeared! I actually tried consuming kelp in leaves by processing in the high speed blended but couldn't continue as the taste was just too overpowering. A powdered version in capsules is a great find!

just like taking seaweeds