Nature's Way, Neem, Leaves, 100 Capsules

£ 3.42
Reviews 5-star

Love NEEM

Posted by Reviewer2064657 on Apr 27, 2009

Best for diabetes...even doctors are astonished because something as simple as this and not as costly as meds really does help sugar levels...I take mine 2 caps 3 x day with meals....in the AM I add the supplement Chromium Picolinate 800 mg. Gr8 - Viviana

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2371576 on Jul 15, 2012

Neem is my number one go to, It has changed the brightness and texture of my skin. I have really bad digestive issues and it seems to calm my stomach from erupting into major pain after eating spicey foods! I really do not want to talk about my personal issues but let's just say I had possible foot odour (hypothetical), it can take care of that. It helps maintain all types of bad odour. I love it, I just love it!

Acne and mosquitoes

Posted by 5045185576175741223 on Aug 12, 2013

My skin is recovering from acne with which I struggle for 10 years! I noticed that mosquitoes do not bite me.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1794902 on Aug 18, 2008

My daughter has eczema and has been taking Neem for about 2 weeks. Her skin is looking much better.

Clear up my skin

Posted by Reviewer1741738 on Oct 06, 2009

I was having some serious acne that probably would have required some antibiotics to clear up. Not wanting to go the antibiotics route, I decided to take Neem in combination with Myrrh to calm down my skin. After about two weeks, I noticed a big improvement. My skin had fewer eruptions and the existing acne had dried up.