New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Neem, Leaves, 100 Capsules

£ 3.54

Neem for life

Posted by Reviewer1351306 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taken this for a year now and would say I would continue taking neem for life! There is a number of benefits of taking neem but the most visible effects would be in relation to odour – any type of bodily odour as well as bleeding gums. My gums just stopped bleeding and I think this has much to do with neem! Neem is just amazing and of course this particular make is well worth considering – it is reliable and a good value for money – I would keep buying this brand and product!

Superb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2939141 on Jan 04, 2010

my Husband has suffered from athletes foot for many years. nothing seemed to help, in fact it has now deteriorated into a nail fungus infection. Since using Neem the problem has greatly improved.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I have been using this for months now. It has cleared up my foliculitis alot. It's not totally gone but its a vast improvement. This is a Godsend. Everyone whom I've recommended it to has had great success with this, and fast. It also helped make my mild exzema go away totally. For the price, you can't beat it. This will remain apart of my daily coctail for years to come for sure.

Probably great, but am mostly never sick.

Posted by frodoswami on May 14, 2012

Have recommended it to many of our acne patients, and it seems like it works well.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Feb 22, 2013

This product will clean your system out and help with toenail fungus. For me it detoxed my body and help me rid of that bad food i was eating.