GBP

£19.12

£24.90

Savings of: £5.78 (23% off)

• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Reuteri saved my firends life

Posted by Reviewer2339737 on Jul 30, 2009

My friend had c-difficile infestation in his colon. He picked it up at the hospital. It gave him volcanic Diarrhea which could explode at any time hence he had to wear a diaper. He was sore down there, dehydrated and very ill. Every antibiotic for this disease failed or succeeded only temporarily and he would relapse. We tried every pro-biotic on the market. None worked. that is until we tried this one. In one weekend taking three capsules a day his symptoms left him and a year later he does not remember the six months of hell he went through. It was so bad he told me he wished he would die. So hats of to reuterin which is the chemical produced by reuteri for destroying c-diff. Since that happened I make sure my parents and I have some around. It is especially effective if you have Diarrhea. But even if you are not sick it makes your colon healthier.

Excellent product for Rosacea maintenance

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

Reuteri likes to live in the same places in the gut as H. pylori bacteria( bad bacteria linked to Rosacea ) Combined with Garden of Life, Primal Defense Ultra I am enjoying relief from the ugly skin issues caused by Rosacea.

Not effective and contains modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.

Posted by Leione on Apr 29, 2014

This product contains modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate, cheap and dangerous fillers. Modified cellulose is chemically treated. Sodium alginate is a thickener and flavor enhancer which may potentially lead to hypertension, calcium deficiency, and heart disease. Stearic acid is most likely to be animal derived (since it's not specified that it's plant derived) and may be neurotoxic and carcinogenic. Magnesium stearate is a lubricant used to prevent capsules from sticking to each other or the equipment being used, which creates a biofilm in the body and blocks the body from absorbing the necessary nutrients. After taking this product for 3 months, I haven't noticed any effect at all. Not somethingI would order again.

Best Strain

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Oct 24, 2007

Primadophilus Reuteri is an awesome strain. I am on long-term antibiotic therapy for lyme disease, so I need to take potent probiotics daily. This one works better than any other I've tried.

Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2327895 on Dec 26, 2007

Took care of my colitis - works better than anything that I have ever tried.

Seem to help.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on May 16, 2009

Taking other supplements as well for my colitis, could be just coincidence, but a few days after starting this product my colitis has improved. Also started taking enzymes, Boswellin, Tumeric and praying to God for help. Drugs keep giving me bad side effects, so I almost don't have a choice but to go natural.

NOT EFFECTIVE ANY LONGER

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Sep 09, 2011

doesn't contain the patented strain of REUTERI PROTECTIS any more! not even close to being effective like before!

reuteri & Saccharomyces Boulardii good stuff for c-diff

Posted by Reviewer1332699 on Jun 15, 2011

This is a very good probiotic. my husband has been in the hospital 3 times since jan of 2011.Hes been on some very strong antibiotis for c-diff and was still having problems with it .That is the most difficult thing we've ever fought, but the probiotics have helped him over come this demon disease that tries to ruin your life.He refused to take any more antibiotics,and has gotten better with the probiotics.We tried a lot of differant ones this one seems to be best he takes 1 am and pm and also Saccharomyces Boulardii by jarrow 1-2 a day... He is so much better...also gotta say iherb is the greatest i always try to order from them first if they have what i need, very fast delivery i live in so. ala. a long ways from ca. very reasonable ship charges to...

Seems to have a positive effect on candida/thrush

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Apr 20, 2010

Being outside the US, I needed a probiotic that could travel without ice. I wanted to buy Femdophilus but it doesn't ship without ice, so I looked for one that had the same strains. I had a slight flora imbalance that seemed to correct in a few days by taking this and treating locally with coconut and tea-tree oil. I am now taking daily and seem to have fought off any subsequent major attacks without changing my diet, and I know I have been eating too much chocolate and other sugar lately. I will continue to buy as it has the strains that are specific to women's candida/thrush.

The best probiotic strain for yeast

Posted by 4918300103162260811 on Oct 29, 2013

This is the probiotic strain you want for excess yeast. Take 2 times a day for 10 days, with the first dose taken 30 min before eating. Follow up with taking it 1x a day, but returning to 2x a day one week before starting your period. It helped me kick a painful and recurring yeast problem, combined with the At Last Vaginal Replenishment Vaginal Gel with Vitamin E (also sold on I herb.) Combining these two products worked so well for me and hope this helps you!!! Full disclosure, I had used a RX anti-fungal oral medication that helped me treat my yeast problem but the meds did not knock it out. I did not use these 2 products as the only treatment for a yeast infection, but as a follow up to a recurring yeast problem.