GBP

£24.62

£30.79

Savings of: £6.17 (20% off)

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 24, 2015

Acai is a kind of amazon superfruit,which is the best antioxidant. I put this powder into youghurt or eat straightly. I think acai powder of this brand is the best one.Remember refrigeration after open.

Delighted and grateful

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Aug 18, 2009

I am delighted and grateful to find such an important supplement at a resonable price. Being on a limited income, I still deserve to do everything I can to keep myself healthy and I know acai berry is really helpful, especially for weight control and alertness.

Very Good!

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 03, 2016

A good acai product never fails to clear my skin. I rarely get what I would consider a breakout, but do get the odd painful inflamed pimple here and there. My skin is also a bit dull and dry. This brand and Amazonian Acai have been the best ones I've tried and good value for the quality. While I prefer a completely pure product free of additives the citric acid in Navitas Natural Acai does improve the oddly unpleasant taste of Acai.

moisurizer

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 03, 2009

I used this to make my own moisturizer , a bit of a process , but so far so good , too soon to really tell though .

My Smoothie Boost

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jul 28, 2009

I add acai powder to my blueberry smoothie for a nutritional boost. I like having the freeze-dried product because it offers more of the fruit than acai juice. And it is easier to handle and more cost effective than the juice.

Acai is great

Posted by Reviewer1929049 on Apr 21, 2009

I love acai protein shakes. I ran out of powder and was using frozen acai pulp smoothie packets only to flavor my protein shakes. Now that I have a new supply of acai powder I don't like the powder in my protein shakes. But Navitas Naturals powders are good quality. I guess I just prefer the frozen pulp instead now.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2333250 on Apr 27, 2009

As always, terrific service, excellent prices!

Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2914288 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a great product, and a great price. It tastes great mixed in my morning shake with a bit of berry fruit mixed in too.

Keep the good work iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer3092074 on Feb 08, 2009

The shipping was unbelievable fast. I did not expect to receive the product in so short time. I am very happy with the transaction. The package came in perfect condition. I did give the “iHerb.com” address to few of my co-worker to order. Thanks iHerb.com.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2545185 on Mar 02, 2009

this stuff is fabulous... a key ingredient in my morning smoothie. it's also a great value, considering the cost of most other pure forms of acai. highly recommended.