GBP

£13.94

£14.24

Savings of: £0.29 (2% off)

really like this product

Posted by AngelaEvans on Sep 20, 2012

When I first tried this product, I was not impressed. The bitter flavor seemed overwhelming but I kept nibbling away as I had two pounds of bean fragments lying around. After three days of nibbling, I was hooked. Here is what I love about this product: 1) Energy: Around 2pm, I am ready for a nap. I eat a half tablespoon of these beans and I am ready to conquer the last two hours of work. These beans provide amazing energy. 2) Two ounces replace numerous candy bars: My workplace has too may candy bowls and casual snacking is easy. I fill a little container with two ounces of nibs and slowly eat them throughout the day. The taste and nature of the nibs is conducive to careful, slow eating. Now, instead of popping 10 snickers, I just fill my palm with nibs and I am completely content. 3) Replaces sweet cravings: As noted above, I am no longer eating excessive, sugary sweets at work and I don't miss the super sweet chocolate from the candy bowl. I don't feel deprived and the calorie savings are significant. 4)The recipe possibilities are endless: If the nibs alone do not provide you with enough kick, grind some nibs and blend with your coffee for a delightful chocolate coffee. For tea, I've done something similar by mixing ground nibs with loose tea and then steeping in water to create a phenomenally rich tea. I've purchased bulk granola and sprinkled nibs and almonds in to create a nice snack mix. To create flavorful smoothies, I've also blended these with banana and So Delicious Coconut Milk or Chocolate Silk Soy Milk. There are numerous possibilities with this product so be creative! As a side note, for those that are worried about the bitterness of this product, the company makes a sweetened versionthat is addictive, and admittedly, not as easy to eat in moderation.

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These raw cacao nibs are a powerhouse, they are really bitter and full of antioxidants! I put them in homemade coconut ice cream, in rice pudding and in cookies. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 25, 2008

I mix about a tablespoon of these nibs with a handful of raisins, and I can't sit still! I am 40 years old and I am skipping around like am 8 year old! And of course chocolate gives a boost to the libido!

Hunger quencher.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Apr 27, 2010

Nibbling on these Cacao nibs really helps zap those sugar cravings during the day or at night. Considering it is packed with live enzymes, I think it is the best snacks to carrying around.

Delicious, great energy boost!

Posted by Reviewer3165828 on Jul 18, 2009

Especially if you LOVE dark chocolate, you will enjoy these nibs. My husband finds them a little "tasteless" and not particularly pleasant eaten alone, but I like them. My favorite way to eat them is mixed with almonds, walnuts, coconut and goji berries; the sweetness is an amazing contrast to the chocolate flavor. I get a definitely energy boost from eating these nibs that's longer lasting and without the crash of coffee. I highly recommend them!

Delicioso!

Posted by Reviewer2731847 on Jan 21, 2013

Si tienes por costumbre, como yo, a tomar chocolate de porcentajes altos (85% para arriba), estos "nibs" son buenísimos. Los utilizo para tomar con yogurt o frutos secos.

Best chocolate chip replacement ever

Posted by 5116640392345431828 on Nov 26, 2012

I'm always conscious about my sugar intake, and these cacao nibs were something I should have invested in a long time ago. They definitely make things like cookies and cakes much more guilt-free when I'm using these cacao nibs (in conjunction with stevia) instead of real chocolate chips.

POWER SNACK!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

We make our own trail mix and always add these. It seems to make a big difference in your energy levels while hiking or doing similar activities.

Excellent

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

This cacao powder tastes great and mixes well into shakes. It's pretty much a staple in my kitchen cupboard now, having a much better nutrient profile than regular roasted cocoa powders. It also blends well with regular dark cocoa powders for a different flavour, and with Dandy Blend powder to make delicious mocha coffee drinks.

an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Apr 01, 2008

at first I wasn't sure, but then I blended them with soaked dates and made freezer fudge balls. Wow. I have been eating one or two every day and it's a joy.