GBP

£13.54

£14.16

Savings of: £0.62 (4% off)

great

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Jan 31, 2012

use in anything that requires chocolate. My recipe: 2 tbl spoons Xvirgin coconut oil, 2 tbl spoons of Coconut Secret sugar, 1 teaspoon of this chocolate powder. Blend until uniformly mixed then add about 1/2 cup Raw coconut (shredded) and 1 teaspoon raw chocolate nibs (fold in and enjoy).

yum! best cocao ever!

Posted by Reviewer2514065 on Feb 05, 2012

great product, great price

I love this product

Posted by angeldn3 on Feb 08, 2012

No after taste, chocolatey goodness. Wonderful Product, I make shakes with almond milk and fruit.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2863353 on Feb 10, 2012

This is excellent

Blendiferous

Posted by Reviewer2061787 on Feb 14, 2012

I use the Spirulena Powder, The Raw chocolate powder, the Sun-dried Goji Berries and the Hemp Protein Powder, plus Yogurt, fresh frozen berries (blueberries, srawberries and blackberries)and ice in a shake that replaces breakfast or lunch. It gives me energy for hours, and tastes great.

The next best thing.

Posted by Reviewer1492824 on Feb 17, 2012

I am glad we can have these super foods available to us. The nutritional value of raw cacao powder is very high. The ORAC value is something like 26000.

lovely

Posted by organics on Feb 19, 2012

and is yummy!! taste like dark chocolate powder, I used them n my museli with milk! :)

Delicious even without sugar

Posted by Reviewer1825204 on Feb 22, 2012

I have purchased four Navitas Naturals, Cacao Powder, 16 oz packages. I gave one to my parents and one to my best friend. Everyone loves the smell and taste of this cacao. I make chocolate milk without adding sugar (I am avoiding extra sugar lately) and it still tastes wonderful. I put in in my yogurt or in my chia seeds and almond milk. I love it.

Love the chocolate flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3236301 on Feb 26, 2012

This stuff tastes great and goes a long ways.

This stuff is awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2940302 on Feb 28, 2012

It makes my chocolate whey protein shakes taste extra great!