GBP

£4.32

£4.66

Savings of: £0.34 (7% off)

Perfect low glycemic sugar for my baking needs

Posted by Reviewer1880295 on Jan 25, 2010

I've recently started using this by making a syrup out of it to use in recipes that call for either honey or agave nectar, and it works beautifully as an alternative to those: 1 1/4 c. palm sugar 1/2 c. water Bring to boil on medium heat stirring to dissolve sugar. Stop stirring and continue to boil for 3 minutes. It will thicken up as it cools.

Nature`s own pure, sweet, delicious "sugar"

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Apr 07, 2011

Great taste, very affordable, and much better to use than other sweeteners. Here in Norway this product costs about $37. But thanks to iHerb i can now replace all of my white sugar with this healthier "sugar", without having to think of the cost. Will buy again and again and again and again!! But they should really call this "Coconut Flower Nectar" (or something like that. People are easily scared by the sugar name)

Too good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 20, 2012

Beware, because this palm sugar is dangerously good! Ok, joking aside I can still say that this beats any other brown /organic sugar I have ever tried. It has replaced honey as my preferred sweetener because of its delicate taste and not to mention the benefit of the minerals etc it contains. Knowing that this is fair-trade and helping families to an income makes it taste even sweeter to me... Try it in your warm cocoa- simply too good !

Love this sugar

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Nov 03, 2010

This sugar is natural and not too sweet. It tastes delicious with a distinctive flavour. Wonderful on oatmeal etc. Low glycemic is a bonus.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Jan 19, 2010

kudos to iherb for carrying palm sugar, wonderfully good in all my baking, etc. Can be used in same ratio as table sugar. Has a glycemic index of only 35 & a lot of nutrient value, especially minerals! I'll be using this as my main sugar substitute from now on.

Great taste and low GI

Posted by Reviewer3021647 on Jan 19, 2010

My husband loves it! He would only eat cane sugar before but now I have him successfully converted to this lower GI sweetener.

Organic Palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer2207490 on Dec 07, 2009

I love the flavor of this! It works great in place of sugar.

I love this company

Posted by Reviewer2463518 on May 07, 2010

Tastes delicious. All their products are top notch and this one is no different.

works well in baking

Posted by x-tine on Nov 08, 2010

I have had great results substituting dry sugar 1:1 with this this product; works well in cookies, brownies, muffins, etc., especially recipies that call for brown sugar. Palm sugar has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar and agave. And this product is certified organic too.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Feb 05, 2010

This is the best sugar I have tried so far and seriously, I have tried them all. I cannot seem to find out if this sugar contains Lauric Acid like coconut oil, but it doesn't cause my fungus rash to come back so I am sold. Essential for Thai cooking too.