GBP

£4.30

£4.64

Savings of: £0.34 (7% off)

caramel!!

Posted by fennel on Jan 05, 2012

The sugar smells and tastes of caramel- I could eat it out of the bag! I used it to make an apple and blackberry crumble and it worked well using less than normal in the recipe. I haven't checked out the health benefits of this sugar yet, but if it contains more minerals and is lower glycaemic that is a good start.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2548904 on Jan 05, 2012

I love this!! Tastes like caramel, it's so good!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3326434 on Jan 18, 2012

Love the taste of this, it tastes a bit like brown sugar - only better and healthier!

Yum yum!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

Perfect in coffee, baked goods, or just simple put as a sugar replacement. Better than xylitol and stevia, but about 30% glycemic index as of sugar/glucose. The taste is delicious, though it's not so good in all types of tea because of the subtle "burnt" flavour (caramel/toffee-like).

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Sep 12, 2012

A healthier alternative to sugar with a low glycemic index. It tastes great, too!

Coconut Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

This sugar is so good, love the taste and flavor.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

I love coconut sugar. The taste is sort of like slightly burnt caramel (that is a good thing). I use it as I would brown sugar, and haven't experience any adverse reactions to it (I can't tolerate regular sugar, agave or honey).

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Jul 17, 2012

I love the taste of coconut sugar, and this brand tastes as good as the other one I was using. Slightly caramel flavor - really delicious and lower on the glycemic index than many other sugars.

Nice!

Posted by opheart on Jul 23, 2012

It's so brown, unrefined, so natural! I've never tasted cocnut sugar before, but this one I liked. Wanna try cocnut sugar of other brands at iHerb. Thank you for such great product!

Love it

Posted by OKOKOK on Aug 09, 2012

Better and healthier than regular sugar. Tastes like brown sugar, yum!