Navitas Naturals, Coconut Sugar, 16 oz (454 g)

£ 2.97
Reviews 5-star

Something new

Posted by Reviewer2303100 From Michigan on May 24, 2011

I am currently on a health kick. Trying to lose some extra pounds that have accrued over the years. I heard about coconut sugar and searched all the stores around me and could not find any. So I started searching for it online. I located it on Iherb.com and immediately ordered it. I have made a few things with it and I think it is great. Tastes awesome. Will definitely be ordering more from Iherb when I need it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 From Canada on May 25, 2011

taste awesome, the best coconut sugar i found so far mostly considering the price!

Better and healthier than raw sugar

Posted by Reviewer1112892 From Estonia on Jun 07, 2011

Sweet, tasty and no calories at all. Tastes a little bit like caramel.I continue shopping this sugar instead of raw cane sugar.

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer2441685 From California on Jun 07, 2011

I love that it's not as sweet as cane sugar or honey.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1484591 From Nebraska on Jun 22, 2011

I like this Palm Sugar because it tastes good and has a lower glycemic index than table sugar. I've replaced anything I used to put sugar in (primarily coffee) with this or agave syrup and this product is the most versatile. It works for anything, has practically no aftertaste, and it costs less than agave, too.