GBP

£15.99

£17.37

Savings of: £1.38 (8% off)

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by SagitAdin on Apr 23, 2016

A bit expensive

อร่อยมากครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ตัวนี้เอาไว้กินเล่นๆเพลินดีครับ ถือว่าอร่อย รสชาดดีกว่าซื้อตามห้างในไทยนะ คุ้มค่ามากครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Fantastic Goji

Posted by 5183839545129199532 on Feb 17, 2016

The best goji that i have ever buy. Its a bit expensive. But its Number one...Thanks...

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Dec 12, 2015

It tasts very good and has huge health benefits. I ate them as they were and also grinded and put in my smoothies. I also buy the goji berry juice which is also very very good. I recommend any one to eat or drink Goji in order to increase their overall physical health.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Nov 19, 2015

For people trying to avoid sugar but craving something sweet now and then, dried Goji berries make a great snack. Superfood and good for vision. They are less sweet, less moist, more chewy than raisins. Eat alone, put on cereal, blend in trail mix. They're a bit pricey, but the health benefits are many, and you need only a small amount so this bag lasts a long time. And they're organic. Only certified-organic gojis will do.

good goji

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

I used to buy goji berries in China where they're sold everywhere and are very affordable. That's the only goji berries I have seen in the States so far and I was eager to try. They taste and look the same as the ones I bought in China (is it a good thing? I don't know, I guess I was expecting something special). It's not as cheap though (6 times more expensive to be precise) and until I find the better deal I will keep ordering this ones. I like to add them to my oatmeal, cereal, muesli, anything to be honest! They are good in tea, too. And just a healthy snack in general, I can just munch on a few of them as I like the taste.

Very nice

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

Good tasting, good quality

Good

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Aug 26, 2015

Didn't like the taste, but my mother did) Nothing special)

Good and organic!

Posted by 5542698009314648420 on May 08, 2015

Good product. I usually just eat em right outside of the bag. A little tangy but good!

Goji Berries

Posted by 4894066476042417824 on Apr 23, 2015

This brand is cheaper than the other and has a slightly stronger flavor so I use less when adding to my juicer or other foods. I don't like the way it reseals. I think the sealant needs to be near the top of the bag rather than where it is. It's awkward to close and I'm always afraid that I might get a paper cut. I'd like to see the closure nearer to the top.