GBP

£15.90

£17.27

Savings of: £1.37 (8% off)

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by SagitAdin on Apr 23, 2016

A bit expensive

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Dec 12, 2015

It tasts very good and has huge health benefits. I ate them as they were and also grinded and put in my smoothies. I also buy the goji berry juice which is also very very good. I recommend any one to eat or drink Goji in order to increase their overall physical health.

Good

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Aug 26, 2015

Didn't like the taste, but my mother did) Nothing special)

Good and organic!

Posted by 5542698009314648420 on May 08, 2015

Good product. I usually just eat em right outside of the bag. A little tangy but good!

Goji Berries

Posted by 4894066476042417824 on Apr 23, 2015

This brand is cheaper than the other and has a slightly stronger flavor so I use less when adding to my juicer or other foods. I don't like the way it reseals. I think the sealant needs to be near the top of the bag rather than where it is. It's awkward to close and I'm always afraid that I might get a paper cut. I'd like to see the closure nearer to the top.

great taste, a little moist

Posted by 5391046737718211965 on Jun 06, 2014

I have used this brand several times, but this is the first time I've experienced the goji berries to be moist. Though they taste better this way, I don't like it. I've learned that one of the great things about goji berries is that they attracts nutrition's around them really easily, which is part of the reason they are so nutritious. But it also means they more easily attracts bad things to, like pollution. When they are moist, this happens more than when they are dried. It is better to soak them after we have received them, for the most healthy option. I hope this was the only time this happened, or i might want to change brand. Otherwise I am really satisfied with navitas naturals, and the taste of the goji berries.

Pretty tough at first

Posted by iHerbAdministrator on May 22, 2014

These goji berries are tasty. Add them to puddings, smoothies, etc. I personally suggest soaking these dried berries in liquid first, since they are a bit tough.

Earth circle organics gojis are so much better.

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 13, 2014

I love the navitas brand and all it stands for however having bought the earth circle organics gojis for the last few times on iherb i find them so much better, not as dry as these.Will be going back to earth circle organics next time, just wish they came in a bigger bag.

Very healthy but not always good tasting

Posted by 4755841559148719631 on Mar 01, 2014

I am on the fence about the flavor of Goji berries. They have excellent health benefits and the flavor is nice and sweet but the texture of these is a bit too dry and crunchy. I've made them in a smoothie with coconut water, protein powder, raw cacao and chia seeds and the taste is nice and berry-ish, but the texture is a bit much for me. These definitely bring up your energy levels and have nice amino acids and fiber and are definitely a superfood, but the crunchiness definitely is a drawback. I am not sure that I will purchase again as I believe other fresh berries are just as beneficial.

Good

Posted by 4882053188406885950 on Dec 19, 2013

Yammy