GBP

£17.58

£19.09

Savings of: £1.51 (8% off)

• Reviews | English

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1065533 on Sep 21, 2011

Good quality berries! Will order again.

Just sooo good!

Posted by Reviewer2940226 on Sep 23, 2011

I love these gojiberries! They are superdelicious in my homemade chocolate, and I keep buying them over and over again. I definately and highly recommend them!

goji berries

Posted by Reviewer3191416 on Aug 23, 2011

Wonderful taste, good quality and price. I'm sure I'll buy it here again :)

good

Posted by Reviewer1973741 on Oct 03, 2011

taste SO good. I eat them with chocolate nibs from the navitas,good snacks :-)

A must-have in my kitchen

Posted by Reviewer1617860 on Oct 24, 2011

Good quality berries, can be used in so many different ways (cereal, müsley bars, for snack, in smoothies (should be soaked first)). Healthy and with good taste, will purchase again.

Navitas - good as always

Posted by Reviewer1029130 on Oct 25, 2011

I just love these gojies - as a snack, in puddings, desserts, trail mix etc. Good quality at a good price. Thank you iHerb!

great taste, great health!!

Posted by agapediet on May 09, 2012

SUPERFOOD berries! I soak them overnight and put them in my smoothie. They are also great as a snack, along with nuts or in homemade chocolat. After eating alot of goji berries, people started to comment on my radiant skin tone. It has to be the high content of beta-carotene in goji berries that is the cause of this :) I never go a day without a handful :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2736886 on Nov 15, 2011

I usually order Goji Berries of different brand. They were out order so I bought this one instead and was happy with this product that I will switch to this brand from now on! The berries appears more dry at first but after you put them into the hot cereal they are tasty as the fresh ones!

Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

Very satisefied with the product! Use this A LOT!

nice goji berries