GBP

£17.33

£18.82

Savings of: £1.49 (8% off)

• Customer Ratings

goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 14, 2014

I wrote a review saying these were way too high but I looked at the bag I paid $15 for at my health food store and it is only 8 oz. SO SORRY IHERB!!! iherb's bags are 16 oz. great deal!!I I have to add a reply to the person that said these were too dry. I got the others, Heaven Mountain, and they were too sweet and like raisins. I am used to the dry one of Navitas and prefer them. I guess it is a preference but don't poo poo Navitas just try both and see which ones you prefer. I prefer these and love them.

Sweet

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

These Goji Berries are some of the nicest ive tried. The sweeter the berries are is an indicator of their quality(containing more polysaccharides). Ive gotten my health conscious customers at work to try them and they liked them alot, where previously they may have tried other inorganic brands and found that they were very bitter. These berries have a sweeter taste, and are perfect for eating by the handful, extracting the polysaccharides into a tea, or even creating a 1:1 alcohol extract, making a very sweet tasting extract.

Goji goji goji, get your goji going

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Love these organic goji berries with a nut mix of a nut mix that I make. You won't be disappointed.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Jan 01, 2012

Delicious in salads

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2587048 on Mar 23, 2012

Perfect instead of raisin, and much more healthy! Is excellent together with nuts and other dried berries

Mmmmm....

Posted by Reviewer3029717 on Apr 18, 2012

Super!!! Eat it avery morning for brakfast, very tasty, sweet and helthy!

Addictive...

Posted by 5288988875472493679 on May 01, 2012

At first, the taste is weird - like it's a little too creamy without the tartness I would expect form a berry. However, it quickly becomes addictive and has found it's way into my trail mix, breakfast cereal, yogurt, etc.

Navitas Naturals Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer1252603 on Feb 17, 2012

The children love them! They eat them raw, just like they are, but they are also delicious in raw chocolate, especially in combination with coconut!

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jun 29, 2014

These are yummy. The others I have purchased has been dried so I had to soak the few hours before I have been able to eat them. These are perfect because they are still a little soft. Will buy again.

healthy & delicious

Posted by 4749939550677599482 on Jun 15, 2013

I mix them with raw almonds and sunflower seeds and take them wherever I go