GBP

£22.71

£27.53

Savings of: £4.82 (18% off)

No effect and makes my tummy hurt.

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

Not sure anything wrong with product, or me just being intollerant.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1672271 on Apr 06, 2014

Not so great, taste of uncooked, I may have to do more research on what I can use this product on, did not taste good on teas, or smoothies.

Be careful of the reaction

Posted by runsiman on Oct 20, 2012

I get a throat pain and very deep flu after taking 3 days. It seems this product is not suitable for all peoples. If your immune system is weak, take 1/4 teaspoon a day.

product is okay, will never use iHerb again

Posted by Reviewer3293063 on Oct 08, 2012

I recently ordered a product from iHerb and received the wrong item. They absolutely REFUSE to send me a return label and have been completely UNhelpful in resolving the issue. It's too bad because I ahve been a long time customer (years) but because of the lack of response on taking care of their mistake, I will not take the risk of ordering from them again because if you need to return something, you won't be able to....

Not very tasteful

Posted by aRPiieS on Sep 21, 2011

Don't like the taste, texture or anything else about this maca, maybe maca is not my cup of tea.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1440795 on Mar 17, 2011

Have tried for just a few days - and stopped using again. Makes me feel I have just been in the sauna.

not so amazing for me

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Feb 20, 2011

i'd done so much research on maca and was very excited to start taking it. i added it to my morning smoothie and had severe insomnia right after. i also noticed that my heart was pounding and i felt anxious. i stopped using this powder as it was not for me.

Didn't like it.

Posted by Reviewer1461624 on Mar 19, 2010

My problem with this maca was the taste. Other better quality (but more expensive too) macas I can eat raw without any blending in anything but with this maca eating it always felt like something of an accomplishment..

2 stars

Posted by Reviewer1931163 on Feb 24, 2010

Tasted so horrible I wasn't able to use this product. Gave to gf who doesn't seem to mind the taste so much, though.

Bitter Almond Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1425058 on Dec 23, 2009

Have not used it long enough to be able to comment on its impact on me. Do not like the bitter almond taste and find it hard to disguise this taste into other products! Hope i can find a disguise for it... Will write another review after using it a bit more

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »