GBP

£22.98
£27.86
Savings of: £4.88 (18% off)
Reviews 5-star

Macamazing !

Posted by vinetu28 on Sep 19, 2014

I think this stuff works! You feel more driven to accomplish things. I notice that when I don't take it I'll have less energy. It's not a hyper energy it's more of a calm focused energy. The powder is great because you can mix it with drinks and it tastes kind of maltey. I sometimes eat it directly from the spoon and rinse it down with water. I've read it's even better for women to take because it balances their hormones which fluctuate more than men's do. You need to start slowly with the dosage and adjust it according to your body's needs, then take a break from it occasionally or it appears to lose potency(for example: 3 week ON, 1 week OFF). I recommend using 1 tsp to 1 tbsp in water mixing it up and drinking it as fast as possible in the morning. It taste bad but you can mix it with juice or something else (smoothies, shakes and tea). It is necessary to note that аnyone who has a sensitive digestive system must be careful with the raw maca. Like other cruciferous roots, maca is particularly difficult to digest when raw. Not only is it fiber-dense, it also contains lots of goitrogens - that's why the raw root and it's flour is so bitter - so it's no wonder people have digestive and occasional hormonal (thyroid) complaints.To avoid this issue maca should be cooked in order to be gentle on digestion, on metabolism, and it has always been cooked traditionally(by the native Puruvians)for this purpose! Another option for those with digestive issue is Gelatinized Maca Powder(iHerb carry gelatinized raw maca). Gelatinized means that it's fiber has been removed, and goitrogens denatured. The gelatinized product was developed specifically to address the digestion issue inherent with the root. To summarize, I give this maca powder a five star rating because it's simply great . This stuff makes you feel better than any multivitamin you'll find and I definitely recommend it .

It's very good for me

Posted by Reviewer2719565 on Nov 22, 2008

I am a 55 y.o. woman in New Zealand. It helps with my hot flushes. If I don't take it one day, I feel the difference. It does give me energy, I believe. I take 1 teaspoon every morning, and I can sleep better also.

The WOW Factor!

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on Nov 08, 2009

I have been religiously using this powder for about one month now. After a week, I noticed an upswing in libido. I purchased this product, in addition to natural progesterone cream, to regulate my hormonal imbalance-I'm estrogen dominant-and it really has balanced my levels. At that time of month for many years I would experience the migraines, neck and back aches; but now this has substantially decreased and I no longer experience the migraines, neck and back aches. I do experience a slight headache that usually lasts about 20 minutes--but again no migraines and for me that is a GREAT relief to not suffer continuously for days. I would recommend this product and give it about two to three months to really feel a difference.

yummmm

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 17, 2007

I have liked the conversations I have had with these people about their product, and I trust it more than some others. Have been using maca daily for over a year, and I think it has helped a lot with menstrual issues and stamina. I love the taste and use it in smoothies and puddings and such.

steady improvement

Posted by savourysue on Aug 05, 2012

So far this product is playing a small part in sustaining good energy levels for me throughout the day. Along with a predominantly plant-based diet you will notice that you will voluntarily want to exercise, which is a step in the right direction for me.