Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

It's very good for me

Posted by Reviewer2719565 on Nov 22, 2008

I am a 55 y.o. woman in New Zealand. It helps with my hot flushes. If I don't take it one day, I feel the difference. It does give me energy, I believe. I take 1 teaspoon every morning, and I can sleep better also.

yummmm

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 17, 2007

I have liked the conversations I have had with these people about their product, and I trust it more than some others. Have been using maca daily for over a year, and I think it has helped a lot with menstrual issues and stamina. I love the taste and use it in smoothies and puddings and such.

Yummy and effective

Posted by Reviewer2460963 on May 30, 2008

I first started taking Maca several years ago when I learned it helped with energy/stamina and hormonal issues. I had amenorrhea for years and maca brought my menstrual cycle back! And it's been bang-on every month ever since! I haven't felt much of an energy boost however (I found coconut oil worked here for me!) but I will continue to take Maca since it's definitely made a difference in my hormonal balance! I also looove the taste! I use it like a condiment, sprinkling it liberally over eggs, veggies, anything savory! Navitas scores big points with me because it works and tastes just as good as other higher priced Maca powders!

steady improvement

Posted by savourysue on Aug 05, 2012

So far this product is playing a small part in sustaining good energy levels for me throughout the day. Along with a predominantly plant-based diet you will notice that you will voluntarily want to exercise, which is a step in the right direction for me.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2861994 on Apr 04, 2009

This maca powder has been great for me in managing my menopause. I no longer need to take flax seed oil or progesterone cream. One quarter teaspoon in a glass of juice in the morning and I am ready for the day. No more hot flashes, sweats or moods. And my energy level is higher than it's ever been.