GBP

£22.96

£27.83

Savings of: £4.87 (18% off)

Good

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Oct 23, 2013

Sometimes a little difficult to mix but it blends nicely in a smoothie.

good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Nov 15, 2013

Good product but has little aftertaste that burns the throat. I do not know if it's supposed to be like this.

couldn't say what different i am feeling exacty

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I am eating this with tea.. when i drunk first time i felt so calm like stress free mind but now i didn't feel like that way .also i got gas trouble bcz of this. any one has sensitive stomach beware .dont eat raw.but i have seen the sperm count is increased .i think its working too..

Great deal, fast delivery

Posted by 4957577967081149115 on Dec 18, 2013

Great deal, fast delivery

good?

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Jan 21, 2014

My first time buying maca. No complaints so far. Tastes alright. Well see :)

Mad about Maca

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

This is mainly used in my smoothies so don't really taste it. I like the hormonal support and endurance. I also use it in raw truffles and nut bars. Handy little extra punch of nutrients. This bag lasts me ages and has good open/close packaging.

Seems like a really good product

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Apr 30, 2014

I have high expectations to Maca, from what I've read about it. I do however regret that I didn't buy the gelatinized version, as it doesn't require cooking, like this basic type appearently does. I've started using this Maca in my breakfast porrige, and I love the earthy flavour it gives. Meanwhile I'm crossing my fingers that it also has the amazing health benefits it's meant to have;-)

Great product BUT BE CAREFUL.

Posted by Reviewer1340196 on Jul 16, 2014

I was making these wonderful shakes in the morning, and then found I had NO energy at all - completely knocked out. It was the Maca - I have a serious allergy to them. These powders of exotic fruits from around the world can be superfoods, but they can also react negatively in our bodies which are not used to them.

good quality

Posted by 5293410395495388432 on Jul 27, 2014

no gut taste, but maybe healthy

really works!

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Aug 06, 2014

I have only been taking this maca powder for 2 weeks, but I noticed the effects immediatelly! I get a nice smooth natural feeling energy from this that lasts all day. I also feel very happy and always in a good mood when taking it. I have regular bowel movements (which is usually a problem for me), and I actually crave healthy food instead of junk food when taking maca, plus my appetite is reduced. The only negative effect (thus 4 star review) is that I do have trouble falling asleep at night when using this product, even though I only use it in the morning and only use 1/2 tsp per day. I am usually very sensitive to stimulants and have trouble falling asleep even if I don't take maca, but with maca it was even worse. I like the taste of it, it kind of tastes like horlicks. It is super tasty mixed with vanilla soy milk and coconut sugar. But I usually make it into a maca-matcha latte (using matcha green tea powder). This combo gives me the best effect, although the matcha might be contributing to the insomnia. It's funny how the same product can have totally different effects on different people. My husband can take 1 tablespoon and not feel much at all and not have any trouble sleeping. It's worth trying and seeing if your body agrees with it.