GBP

£14.17

£19.44

Savings of: £5.27 (27% off)

Come on stamina!

Posted by Reviewer2466166 on Sep 15, 2013

Hoping this will spice things up... But we'll see... I hear this is a long timer... So gotta consume and watch and pray :)

Good

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Oct 23, 2013

Sometimes a little difficult to mix but it blends nicely in a smoothie.

good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Nov 15, 2013

Good product but has little aftertaste that burns the throat. I do not know if it's supposed to be like this.

couldn't say what different i am feeling exacty

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I am eating this with tea.. when i drunk first time i felt so calm like stress free mind but now i didn't feel like that way .also i got gas trouble bcz of this. any one has sensitive stomach beware .dont eat raw.but i have seen the sperm count is increased .i think its working too..

Great deal, fast delivery

Posted by 4957577967081149115 on Dec 18, 2013

Great deal, fast delivery

good?

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Jan 21, 2014

My first time buying maca. No complaints so far. Tastes alright. Well see :)

Mad about Maca

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

This is mainly used in my smoothies so don't really taste it. I like the hormonal support and endurance. I also use it in raw truffles and nut bars. Handy little extra punch of nutrients. This bag lasts me ages and has good open/close packaging.

Seems like a really good product

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Apr 30, 2014

I have high expectations to Maca, from what I've read about it. I do however regret that I didn't buy the gelatinized version, as it doesn't require cooking, like this basic type appearently does. I've started using this Maca in my breakfast porrige, and I love the earthy flavour it gives. Meanwhile I'm crossing my fingers that it also has the amazing health benefits it's meant to have;-)

Great product BUT BE CAREFUL.

Posted by Reviewer1340196 on Jul 16, 2014

I was making these wonderful shakes in the morning, and then found I had NO energy at all - completely knocked out. It was the Maca - I have a serious allergy to them. These powders of exotic fruits from around the world can be superfoods, but they can also react negatively in our bodies which are not used to them.

good quality

Posted by 5293410395495388432 on Jul 27, 2014

no gut taste, but maybe healthy