GBP

£13.91

£19.09

Savings of: £5.18 (27% off)

great product if you like maca

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Apr 29, 2009

Maca has a strange, malty flavor. I like it in chocolate smoothies. This seems like a high quality maca at a reasonable price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this for myself to help general endocrine function. I dilute it in a little fruit juice or something sweet and it goes down pretty easy. It appears to be pretty effective. I have a family member who's been in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I've been able to stay healthy and handle the situation a little easier than I might have before I started this supplement.

Like dried peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Feb 25, 2008

This is excellent in a strawberry or raspberry yogurt, tastes just like a sandwich.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3093015 on Jan 24, 2008

I use this every day and it works great for me. Upon opening the bag, got a big explosion of the Maca's aroma. Fresh and fantastic.

Raw Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Sep 19, 2008

I just love it in combination with my Raw Food Lifestyle.

Long-term stamina

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

Maca powder isn't a quick hit stamina builder. You need to take it for a while. My 14-year old daughter and I have it with our green smoothie first thing in the morning, and after a week or so, you really start to notice a big difference in stamina and early morning alertness.

Maca for Life

Posted by Reviewer1443584 on Oct 08, 2011

Been doing Maca root powder for at least six years, this brand that I've been buying from your company has exceeded all other brands I have used. The Navitas Naturals ,Organic Maca Powder has a high energy level, sustains and is easy on the stomach. I highly reccommmend its continued use for anyone seeking an energy and immune system boost.

Medicinal superfood

Posted by Reviewer2554864 on May 17, 2011

Maca has saved my life. And I love that I can order here with such a cheap shipping internationally.

Smell not so bad.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Jun 26, 2010

After reading other reviews trying to decide on which brand to get, I'm glad I decided on this one. It doesn't smell half as bad as some others indicated and it blends perfectly into the morning smoothies and even tastes good, different but good.

the taste needs some getting used to, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

It took some experimenting before I decided how best to eat/drink it. Now I mix it with some fruit juice and it takes some serious mixing with a kitchen appliance before it mixes well. You get used to the taste. I think it works well for thyroid and other glandular issues.