GBP

£14.52

£19.92

Savings of: £5.41 (27% off)

All healthy stuff taste horrible

Posted by MaeMae on Apr 19, 2012

I just bought this product and it's too ealry to talk about the benefits of it. But I have to say something about the taste. I find it horrible! When I open the bag, it smelled like caramel, but then I added to my smoothie- it was discusting taste. Could not drink that, so I poured it out and made a chocolate milk and added the Maca. It was again discusting, but I drank all at once, without breathing :) Right after that I drank water so wash out the taste from my mouth. I believe this product is great, no doubt about it, and I'm sure it will make improvements in my health. But can't stand the taste! As we all know, usually the healthy things, good for us, taste horrible. However, I'll use the whole bag and after that I'll order Maca capsules :)) Btw, I've never experienced a faster shipment. iHerb was amazing. Ordered on Monday, arrived in Canada Wednesday. Thanks!

Enjoy the Maca

Posted by Reviewer1671077 on May 19, 2012

This was my first try of Maca powder. I don't care for the taste of it much, but I add it to my morning smoothies and it's fine. I'm not sure how much it's "doing" for me, but if I buy it again, I will buy this brand again because it's organic, well packaged and easy to use.

Flavour takes some getting use to

Posted by 4901434451002005931 on May 30, 2012

This is doable.

Great product can be used for many things

Posted by 5237255168640706446 on Aug 08, 2012

I have used the maca to prepare cashew ice cream - a vegan one which turn out great. i also add this to my shakes and other item. i would defintly recommend to try this one

good

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Aug 16, 2012

increase your stamina

Economic Maca

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

Seems to be a good product for the money. I would have preferred to have used the Red Maca I have used in the past, but have not wanted to pay the premium for it.

Unusual taste at first, but now I like it

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 24, 2010

This is a very strong taste. I can see that some people wouldn't like it, but the taste has grown on me and now I really like it in my smoothies. I hear it's great sprinkled on nutloafs and other things as well. As far as an energy boost, well, I haven't noticed one.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Jan 25, 2010

I love this product! I have noticed a definite increase in energy. In addition to being organic, a little bit goes a LONG way so it's economical having this as I know the one bag will last a long time.

Yeh for Maca

Posted by LWHealthyeater on Apr 30, 2010

It is an awesome product and it has definitely helped to increase my stamina during my workouts.

Raw power

Posted by Reviewer2652217 on May 07, 2010

I've just started using this, but the taste is very good and I like it.