Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Navitas Naturals, Pomegranate Power, 8 oz (227 g)

£ 11.25

LOVE this taste!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this pomegranate powder mixed with banana, honey, Golden berries, Gojiberries and bee pollen, frozen! Yum! It's like a healthy dessert. =) It's somewhat sticky if you get the powder on the sides of the blender, but that's about all the drawbacks I can find about this product. The taste is quite sour, but in a good way. Balanced with a bit of honey it gives a really nice zing to fruity/berry smoothies.

Loved the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I loved the taste, on the plus is only pomegranate and nothing else. It has a sour pure pomegranate taste. I wish I could find some recipes to incorporate it in cooking. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

helps stabilize hormones

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 01, 2011

Navitas Pomegranate Powder has been a great addition to my perimenopause herbal daily regime. One Tablespoon a day has helped me with hot flashes and mood swings. Great taste, very easy to use.

Totally fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Mar 27, 2011

I LOVE this! Best product I bought on iherb. The taste is just wonderful, like candy, but an healthier alternative. I prefer to eat it directly from a spoon, but it can also be used in smoothies, yoghurts, home-made ice-cream etc.

Cardiovascular protection/healing, diabetes, PCOS, belly fat, perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Mar 05, 2009

I have read a lot about the benefits of pomegranate (scientific studies). It protects from - and also heals - atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). It lowers bad lipids in the blood. It diminishes cardiac fibrosis in diabetic rats. It is ANTI-breast cancer (it actually eats away the cancer). Thus this is the best estrogen replacement if one needs extra hormones and do not want to risk cancer. It contains bio-identical 17-alpha estradiol (good for the brain), estriol and estrone. I cannot take phytoestrogens like red clover, soy etc. because of uterine fibroids and PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). But, the pomegranate does not increase the fibroids, actually they have shrunk. Although estrogen dominant (more estrogen than progesterone) I have too litte estrogens for optimal health, and menopausal symptoms since I was 28. Synthetic estrogens make me ill. Pomegranate powder (2 tablespoons a day, one in the morning, one in the evening), have treated all symptoms, including incontinence. It noticeably lowers my blood sugar after meals. I am a lean PCOS woman however with belly fat, but the belly fat it is shrinking, melting away.