GBP

£6.34

£8.35

Savings of: £2.01 (24% off)

Neem Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Aug 21, 2011

Neem Seed Oil is wonderful, it tighten the skin on my face (which was a welcome surprise). Neem works great on my toe nails and fingernails, it makes them look clean and white under the nails.Neem also works on healing wounds, and a little goes a long way. The only thing I don't like is the smell, however I mixed in some lavender, and it helped quite a bit. The smell does not stick around for very long, and you can apply a good smelling lotion or crème over it, works like a charm.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2186245 on Jan 17, 2012

Awesome!

Neem oil - the miracle oil

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Although the smell is pretty bad this works perfect on ichty scalp and wounds. You can mask it with essential oils and mixed in you favourite shampoo or lotion.

great for skin & hair especially for scalp beware of smell

Posted by 5447946567926817306 on Jun 02, 2015

i had a bald spot and my hair grew back quickly by using this and rosemary oil a little goes along way when purchasing any product do your research first i think its a great product to invest in

excellency!

Posted by BG-Kazanlak on Sep 12, 2013

works very well on sensitive skin.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2367288 on Aug 14, 2011

Works great!

Work good

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013

For my itching it is very good. Not sure about how it works for what I bought it for - my toe-nail - which I thought hat fungus - but it might be psoriasis. It seems like it is working on the toe, but not on my finger-nail. I keep trying. Smell awfully, but I am getting used to it and use it only during the night.

NEEM OIL

Posted by 5487559566821367968 on Mar 24, 2013

I love this product first heard of it on Dr Oz Now I will not be without Have had skin problems all my life not any more smells like skunk to me worth the smell

Neemaura Naturals Inc., Neem Seed Oil

Posted by 4976520119501308791 on Aug 27, 2012

We have used Neem Seed Oil many times in the past, and have always been happy with it.

Great product, but very stinky

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

I mix this in w/ the Neemaura lotion when my eczema is flaring - it is good, but stinky. I think I like the Triple potency Neem by the same company better, as you can drink that stuff and also apply topically.