GBP

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Organic, Neem Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

£5.43
£7.15
Savings of: £1.72 (24% off)

Very smelly but efective!

Posted by reader on Feb 10, 2010

Helps my and my husbands multiple skin problems.I mix it with lavender oil to kill the smell.It helped my cat's ear problems too(ear mites and constant yeast infections)!Just make sure you dilute it with some other oil for use on cat's sensitive ears.

superior neem oil

Posted by 5108486458372539586 on Mar 11, 2015

Most neem oils are of high quality and we have been happy with all brands. when I bought the neem aura and they said it was the best in the world - well I thought it was a catchy ad - you know - like saying award winning. But this really was the best int he world - or the best neem oil we have ever used - and after using about 4 or 5 other brands (that wet every good) this one moved into the realm of superior for the quality and effectiveness on the skin. This neem oil is highly suggested for anyone dealing with skin sores or problems with breaking out or problems. While healing from a major problem my grandmother had a sore between her two baby toes - it would not go away and got larger. She could not walk or even stand for too long because elf where it was at. we treated it with this neem oil and her sore closed up and was healed in a matter of days. as noted in other reviews - all neem oil is pungent and stinky stuff, but it is powerful and healing.

Neem

Posted by alivesuperfoods on Nov 16, 2012

Good oil and I mixed it with Now Foods Neem oil too, which was excellent to get a wide range of Neem~iness.

NEEM OIL

Posted by 5487559566821367968 on Mar 24, 2013

I love this product first heard of it on Dr Oz Now I will not be without Have had skin problems all my life not any more smells like skunk to me worth the smell

Neemaura Naturals Inc., Neem Seed Oil

Posted by 4976520119501308791 on Aug 27, 2012

We have used Neem Seed Oil many times in the past, and have always been happy with it.