GBP

£4.67

£6.07

Savings of: £1.40 (23% off)

Awesome!

Posted by 5699523288331026516 on Feb 04, 2015

okay product!

Excellent at taking down swelling

Posted by 4629324451189610297 on Feb 02, 2015

Have used this on pimples as well as an infection I had in my ear. Took down the swelling and pain overnight! Haven't had any luck using it on black heads though.

Gentle Yet Effective

Posted by 5518751918279077044 on Jan 28, 2015

Does exactly as it says without irritation. Funky scent though.

Very drying!

Posted by ecohome on Jan 22, 2015

I bought this based on the large number of great reviews. I am currently suffering from adult onset acne which I am almost certain is caused hormonally. With a recent change in diet (eating predominantly plant based and higher nutrients, low to minimal sugar, reduced dairy etc) my acne is still going. It flares up for two weeks every month and seeing as it started during my pregnancy (and hasn't stopped) then it seems to point to hormones. I wanted to use the gel to manage the pimples and speed up healing and although they are not deep and cystic I can get quite a few per day (on the worse days). I still can not gauge how effective the gel is. It is extremely drying however, so I find it important to exfoliate more often and use a rich moisturiser (maybe for young over oily skin it may not be as noticeable). I think it may work to shorten the duration of the blemish but the formula is high in alcohol and used long term I would be a little concerned to the damage it may cause skin. A little does go a long way and I apply only on the blemish area. When the acne is not active I take a break to give my skin a rest. I plan to try something else after finishing this tube. ### After months of use i would say the gel does help to speed up drying out and healing but i still maintain it is very drying for skin and only use it when acne is flaring (in small amounts).

Utilísimo

Posted by veronnier on Jan 16, 2015

Recomiendo este gel para utilizarlo sobre los granos incipientes, los seca bien y desaparecen rápido. Un producto indispensable para una piel propensa a los granos/acné.

Recomendado!

Posted by 5092595736657183951 on Jan 16, 2015

Lo único que he usado contra el acné que soluciona mi problema de un día para otro. No arde y con muy poquito basta.

A good product for teens

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I buy this gel for my 15 year old brother who has mild acne on his t-zone, seems to calm the break outs and the packaging is neutral so it doesn't hurt his ego either.

Magic!!

Posted by 4860509357499387373 on Jan 07, 2015

It's been a year since suddenly got breakouts spread all over my face. (I think my sunscreen caused it...) I've seen great reviews about this product so I ordered this with still doubting. I finally received this product yesterday and... It did its magic!! I see no redness on my face this morning! All pimples are gone or unrecognisable! I also like that it smells of green tea :)

Really liked it!

Posted by 4837906977451373596 on Jan 02, 2015

Stopped using birth control pills and started suffer with acne, and this really helped me out. Though the cystic pimples take more time to heal, I can tell my skin looks better now! Very happy!

Is effective on pimples.

Posted by 4905513992423857731 on Dec 28, 2014

Is effective on pimples. Do not touch it put on. But not as much as the price. So so.