GBP

£55.33

£92.22

Savings of: £36.89 (40% off)

Love these

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Switched to these due to nausea with another brand. Worked well with nausea and didn't upset the stomach. My baby was very healthy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2308479 on Apr 23, 2011

I have a pretty weak stomach and have never been able to tolerate vitamins like Women's one-a-day or things like that, so I was nervous about finding a prenatal vitamin that wouldnt make me sick. A cousin took Perfect Prenatal and recommended them to me. She said they were easy on her stomach. Ive been taking them for about 5 weeks now and they have never made me sick. Im sick with the usual morning sickness feeling, but the prenatal vitamins have been really gentle on my stomach. I only have two issues with the perfect prenatal pills--They dont have enough Folic Acid (according to everything Ive read and heard from my OBGYN) and they smell HORRIBLE! I gag when I open the jar because of that darn smell! Im not sure why this vitamin doesnt have more folic acid in it...every other prenatal Ive checked out has more.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2737458 on Jun 27, 2011

I bought these vitamins after my husband did extensive research on the best prenatal vitamins out there. These vitamins are all organic and vegan and come from actual plant and fruit sources (as opposed to being synthetically made). For this reason, you are able to take these vitamins on an empty stomach and not feel nauseous. Great vitamins for the pregnant woman!

not sure yet

Posted by 5678909089014390437 on May 22, 2013

It's hard to say how good these are...I think all in all they would be better if they had more iron and magnesium, which pregnancy is in dire need of. I have to take extra of the two mentioned to keep me in a good state of health, plus fish oil.

Good stuff, perfect price and delivery

Posted by Reviewer2175942 on Nov 22, 2010

Good stuff, perfect price and delivery

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Dec 22, 2010

took while pregnant and continue to take while nursing

Best Prenatals!

Posted by Reviewer1705621 on Apr 25, 2011

I actually ran out of these for about a month. I noticed a huge difference in my energy level and felt very run down. Once I started taking them again I felt great!! My body truly feels like it is absorbing all of the vitamin's goodness.

뉴챕터 세병째

Posted by 4803099059110948457 on Aug 11, 2013

세번째 구매입니다. 믿고 먹을 수 있어 좋네요. 타구매경로 대비 가격도 괜찮아요- 늦게 도착할까바 걱정했는데 생각보다 빨리와서 좋았다는 ㅎ

Great nutrition, no belly ache!

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jun 04, 2012

Easy on the stomach, easy to digest, and excellent ingredients.

Gooood