Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Strawberry, 250 mg, 360 Chewable Soft Gels

£ 21.83
Reviews 5-star

Love them

Posted by Reviewer1517897 From New Hampshire on Aug 13, 2009

My natropathic Dr recommended this supplement for my kids. There is NO fishy taste and the kids take them without a problem. They can be chewed or swallowed because they're small.

My kids love these, 4 a day, every day

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Jun 02, 2013

My kids are 6 and 7 now, and have been taking these for 4 years. We call them 'fish bubbles' and the kids happily eat the recommended 4 a day. When they were much younger we used the oil... terrible smell. Then we used some other capsules but if any of the liquid touched anything the smell was awful and would not wash out. These are great, no awful smell, great tasting, and easy to eat - my kids love their 'fish bubbles'

Kids love them!

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Jun 29, 2013

We started giving these to our son around 18 months of age. They are like a treat to kids and have a delightful strawberry flavor. Our naturopath suggested we give these for brain/eye development and to reduce allergies and eczema. They help to nourish the immune system so that it doesn't overreact. Highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1637065 From Singapore on Jun 04, 2013

My daughter loves this fish oil. It has a great fresh strawberry flavour without the sugar that some other childrens fish oils have. she will happily pop them in her mouth. Highly recommend this.

toddlers like them and I do too!

Posted by Reviewer3046448 From Maine on Aug 17, 2009

My granddaughter has been chewing these since she was 2 (4 yrs now). I started chewing them also and discovered they are an easy alternative to swallowing adult-sized capsules or spoonfuls of cod liver oil.