GBP

£8.46

£11.07

Savings of: £2.61 (24% off)

Favorite fiber

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Nov 12, 2009

MUCH better than other fiber types I've tired(psyllium, hemp). Has a very mild, but very pleasant, taste I look forward to.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 29, 2010

Flavourless, blends well in my almond milk, good amount of fiber in one tbsp. I will purchase this again. It's also well priced.

Another great source of fiber

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 26, 2012

This acacia fiber powder is another excellent source of fiber without any taste or smell and blends in nicely with any liquid. You can add it to water (for its literally tasteless) or to juice (which helps for kids) as it mixes in so well they wont even know its there :)

Didn't agree with me at all

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Didn't work, didn't agree with me at all. I much prefer Heather's acacia's fiber. Apparently, not all acacia formulas are created equal. Don't know what the critical difference is, though.

Excellent source of fiber.

Posted by Reviewer1034668 on Oct 12, 2009

Well tolerated. less problems with gas noted.

Fiber is fiber.....

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 23, 2012

I mix this with so many other things when I make a food shake, no funny taste and hey, it's fiber.

Great way to get fiber in

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I've got IBS and a host of digestive problems. This helps me get my fiber in. The fiber in this is soluble fiber and might help to bring your cholesterol down in addition to helping with bowel regularity. If you have a stronger stomach or less problems with leaky gut, Psylium works too as it contains more insoluble fiber to help with bowel bulk and cleanse. Drink lots of water and start slow on fiber and build up.

Acacia Fiber

Posted by 5080420225355279389 on Jun 27, 2012

This product is more gentle than other fibre supplements and lives up to it's billing.

This is good

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015

I like Nature's Herbs, psyllium husk better. The fullness just wasn't there with this. Gentle yes, good yes, just not for me.

super product