Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

£ 10.93

Very sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2479332 From Texas on Jul 26, 2009

And I mean that in more ways than one! Stevia is by far my sweetener of choice. I drink lots of yerba mate, and it is lovely in mate or coffee or tea. Knowing that this is a natural sweetener, not a chemical compound, is very valuable to me. And this 8 oz. size is a great value. I refill the smaller dropper bottles I've gotten before. I even keep one in my car!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1849872 From Armed Forces Africa,Canada,Europe,Middle East on May 21, 2009

This is my firt time buying this brand of Stevia extract but it is just as good as more expensive options. I will order this one again.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2101618 From Tennessee on Nov 28, 2009

I love stevia! I use it in just about everything. I buy the 8 oz. bottles to refill the dropper bottles. I prefer the extract over the glycerite.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1234596 From Texas on Jul 16, 2009

The liquid Stevia that NOW products makes is wonderful. Very satisfied with the product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2745528 From Texas on May 09, 2010

I love Now brand liquid Stevia and try to get family and friends to switch from the chemicals they use but so far they continue to think the chemicals they use are safe.