GBP

£9.89

£15.53

Savings of: £5.64 (36% off)

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

A very mild antifungal but very effective.

Watch out for the Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Nov 12, 2009

The dose of biotin in this is large and caused my skin to breakout. I know because I've had the same problem when taking biotin alone before and many others who take biotin (for hair growth etc) get the same side effect. Biotin is important to the gut and for candida but I personally find the dose here to be too much and prefer to get it in a lower & balanced amount from a b-complex vitamin. For that reason I won't be re-ordering. If it didn't contain biotin, I would get it again.

Takes a long time to see effect

Posted by Reviewer2636321 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been taking this product for about 2 months now. It does work but takes a looooong time to feel a difference. I would say that by the first month, 50% of my yeast infection has cleared. By the 2nd month, 75% of my yeast infection has cleared. I hope, by the 3rd month, it'll be 100% clear and I don't have to take it again...!

No Major difference

Posted by Reviewer1153459 on Nov 24, 2010

I bought this because I thought I had an overgrowth of yeast but it seems I was wrong because this did nothing for me. I have been taking it for about a month now. I haven't had any die-off symptoms or anything and I still have the signs of what I thought was yeast. I guess I should have my doc tell me what my problem is instead of trying to diagnose myself.

3 / 5

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Jul 26, 2008

I have tried this supplement before. It is not the best anti fungal I have ever used but is good value for the money. The IHerb shipping service was the best! Keep up the good work.

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer3128772 on Oct 24, 2007

If there's any difference in the body it's very subtle

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer2024604 on Apr 27, 2009

I'm taking this product along with Kroeger Wormwood Combo. I didn't notice anything for the first week or two, but now in the third week and I'm starting to see a difference. My cravings for sweets is going away.

Whatever

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I don't like that iherb makes you review every single thing in your order. I wanted to add a review for one thing, but the only way iherb will accept that is if I review every single thing from this order. Maybe it's different if you just review from your account, rather than from a link in the email they send for reviews. So I added a 3 star rating because I don't want to show something negative when I didn't want to review this in the first place.

So Far Effective

Posted by Falafel on Jul 07, 2012

I have had bad breath for yearsss, its so embarassing when I do meetings or talk to friends. My stomach is constantly bloated, I feel tired all the time, and i have jawline acne that turns into dark spots as well as hairloss. I'm not sure if my gut is connected to all these symptoms. First pill seems to have a good sign - the white layer on my tongue seems to clear abit, I feel less bloated. It's still too soon to rate this product, its best to watch your diet as well, stay clear of foods that 'feeds' the candida, drink lots of water and observe your stool. I can't swallow the pill, its huge, so I just pop it open and pour the contents into a teaspoon and swallow it with water. The garlic aftertaste is so strong, you have to love garlic in order to stomach this.

Taking it for a week now, not sure about results

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Feb 27, 2014

my nose stopped itching, I think i'm not getting that hangover headache upon waking up, but tongue is still white, so i'm not sure if this is working yet. I had headaches the first 3 days of taking this, and some bloating. I haven't been too good with the diet, since my friends want to go out for beers so much, so i've had a couple of beers but I am eliminating sugar other than that. I'm also taking 6-8 pills a day instead of 4, to speed up progress, and if i see any, i will review this post. So far 3 stars, as it did not clear my oral thrush yet (white tongue).