Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

£ 7.59
Reviews 3-star

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1707719 From Nevada on Dec 26, 2007

A very mild antifungal but very effective.

Watch out for the Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2718494 From New Zealand on Nov 12, 2009

The dose of biotin in this is large and caused my skin to breakout. I know because I've had the same problem when taking biotin alone before and many others who take biotin (for hair growth etc) get the same side effect. Biotin is important to the gut and for candida but I personally find the dose here to be too much and prefer to get it in a lower & balanced amount from a b-complex vitamin. For that reason I won't be re-ordering. If it didn't contain biotin, I would get it again.

Takes a long time to see effect

Posted by Reviewer2636321 From Australia on Feb 03, 2011

I've been taking this product for about 2 months now. It does work but takes a looooong time to feel a difference. I would say that by the first month, 50% of my yeast infection has cleared. By the 2nd month, 75% of my yeast infection has cleared. I hope, by the 3rd month, it'll be 100% clear and I don't have to take it again...!

No Major difference

Posted by Reviewer1153459 From Maryland on Nov 24, 2010

I bought this because I thought I had an overgrowth of yeast but it seems I was wrong because this did nothing for me. I have been taking it for about a month now. I haven't had any die-off symptoms or anything and I still have the signs of what I thought was yeast. I guess I should have my doc tell me what my problem is instead of trying to diagnose myself.

3 / 5

Posted by Reviewer2798079 From Canada on Jul 26, 2008

I have tried this supplement before. It is not the best anti fungal I have ever used but is good value for the money. The IHerb shipping service was the best! Keep up the good work.