GBP

£9.81

£15.40

Savings of: £5.59 (36% off)

I am VERY happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1026000 on Jul 04, 2009

Wow! I am extremely overweight and because of this my hormones are out of control. I can go months without having my periods. Now that I take this product, I am regular in my period. I don't have unbearable cramps like I use to have just normal and regular period like every woman! I am VERY happy, to me this product is almost a miracle!!!!

candida clear

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Sep 03, 2009

outstanding! My ph was acidic and this corected it when nothing else did.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2758963 on Aug 18, 2009

I'm 120 lbs and I take only 1 capsule on an empty stomach each morning. Smaller bodies don't need as much. Definitely moves digestion along quicker - the elimination part. Haven't had yeast flare-ups as I did before.

curbs sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer2138626 on Dec 30, 2008

I feel less like sugar all the time since taking these. I am sticking with them since I constantly reach for sweets.

strong candida combo

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

I'm still trying to find the right dosage. started off with to much and had to cut way back. This stuff is strong.

This is An Effective Product

Posted by healthandlongevity on May 30, 2011

I am satisfied after a month using it, I can feel it working. Has great Biotin content too. Although I am on Candida diet as well and you shouldn't count only on supplements like this, but seriously reduce high sugar and fat foods in your diet, eat more vegetables (especially leafy green ones), abstain from alcohol for a few months (you can have Red wine, no more than 2 glasses a day) and drink plenty of water. Get yourself Probiotics with high culture content too! Overall, excellent formula this one!

Used It for My Warts

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 07, 2009

I used this product for my warts because I read a book on getting rid of them and many of the herbs used in this formula were good for fighting warts. I went through two bottles of this an applied a wart liquid and it worked very well, I got rid of all 5 of them. I also think I had Candida and didn't know it so I think this product works in many different ways. Very good product and the price is very good considering how effective it is.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on May 04, 2009

Got it for my husband for both yeast and the fungus that causes athletes foot, jock itch, and ring worm, as he has all of this going on. He found some relief in the itching almost immediately and it seems to be getting better and better every day. Nothing else worked before this, not even prescriptions.

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2803939 on Oct 31, 2007

Immediate results.. I got pregnant within the first month of using product,,,it really helps with fertility issues..

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1115041 on Mar 06, 2008

Very impressed with this product. It's all that I expected. Ive taken it in the past several times and its wonderful. Now Foods are the best supplements because they have less fillers than other supplements. I'm so glad that iHerb.com carries this product and the prices at iHerb.com are very very good, compared to others. Thank you so much. I will return as a customer!